Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria - Vol. 14 Ch. 56 - Judgement

Aggregator gang
Definitely a lot better than before. The font is more easy to look at and the translation feels a bit more cohesive. Good job

Contributor
I think the being in robes and full face mask with claws is Chronos' second in command. At least I remember seeing him in the anime like that.

Oy
Your last page is not in correct order
Why the hell to be continued page is before the last page

Dex-chan lover
It’s a lot better for sure and appreciate em coming again.
Also when does this take place before Apollo or during Apollo arc

Dex-chan lover
Good work on this chapter!

I've always wondered how Freya can look so dignified despite of basically walking around half naked.

Something that you can try is finding a Spanish-English translator and had him using the light novels for reference while doing the translation

That’s what I did for the main series

@Rzgriz It's a double page spread, change your settings to display two pages....(I did update it though because the order was messed up, but the site I downloaded it from had it that way so I assumed it was normal.)
@MrMarty007 The Spanish translation looks like the person did the exact same thing that I did so there's not much point using them for reference, I might as well read the light novel.

Dex-chan lover
@99usagi99 thanks for updating the first 11 pages with current font, +1 good job, appreciate it. Very nice please keep it up.

Dex-chan lover
Some of loki's dialogue needs rewording, but it looks like a job for a real TL

Dex-chan lover
This was a machine translation? Maybe it got fixed up a lot between release and now, but I only noticed one tiny problem (attacks instead of attack) on p33, otherwise it's miles better than I've seen from actual translators who don't speak English to a near flawless degree.

Users who are viewing this thread