Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria - Vol. 17 Ch. 71 - Date with Wolf

Hes still a big piece of shit. It's sad that the last thing ever those girls heard while dying was his insults.

He's kinda a dick but I can understand he play the roles of the bad cop but if there's not a good cop it's kinda pointless

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, still dont care about his sob story. An asshole is an asshole, dont care if he had somewhat confusing "good intentions".

i would say he have many trauma, makes all more hard for his relationship with his comrades "weakling" also he avoids any people would cause suffer

Dex-chan lover
@Rhin What exactly do you think adventurers are? They aren't any from nine to five office workers. They are all more or less eccentrics who head down to the dungeon, every time very aware of the possibility they might never return back up. Some of them have been utter scumbags, some are nearly saintly. It's not a profession where the personality is the decisive factor. The performance in front of lethal danger is.

Fed-Kun's army
I like the girl, i hope all these flags she's raising are fake and she will join the main cast

Contributor
Yep, she is giving her all the get Bete to explore the lower levels of her dungeon.

Dex-chan lover
Still a grade S tier asshole cunt, no matter what kind of sympathetic backstory he has.

Dex-chan lover
hey! which one you think is better?
Bete or Esdeath(Akame ga kill)? both a strong person who look down the weaks

Users who are viewing this thread