Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Got, I regret reading the WN of this....
it had so much potential, but its just the first bitch cockblocking him whenever he has a nice thing going.
Does it at least have a decent conclusion? Or is it not finished?

Dex-chan lover
That guy doesnt give a fuk about sniping, maybe the definition of sniping doesnt even exist in his head. If someone pays he does it, even random chapter out of nowhere. The problem is that someone was scammed bc that guy usually charges 1-2$/chapter (not /page). So just ignore and block him and his group, even Im sick with this pay to scan (and beg for donate) service from the hentai community
I have to agree with you a fanbase operates on a system of social morals. But those that look at only hentai often lack said morals, so when it comes to people trying to make a profit off those that read only hentai they are bound to have no morals at all.

Dex-chan lover
Super weird. I was at the edge of my seat, waiting for her to bring out some sick mind games, of for him to upset her hair trigger by saying something dumb. These rare words of advice and encouragement were wholesome. She's pretty cute like that even.
Maybe this chapter is to lul us into a false sense of security, before the mind fuckery starts

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if you can farm same chests reset after reset? Because if so skill farming let's fucking gooo
doubt it. He doesn't get to keep levels or skills he gets from them during resets, I think this would be the same. I remember that was what frustrated me the most about the WN and made me quit at the very beginning. Not anything else, it was the fact that he lost everything after a reset. He couldn't make long-term goals or build towards something intentionally. He could only make choices that might get him through his next, most immediate problem and hope the choices prove beneficial in the long run, and that frustrated me more than anything else.

Dex-chan lover
Good to see his experiences have actually transferred over to helping him in actual combat like this atleast.

Aggregator gang
doubt it. He doesn't get to keep levels or skills he gets from them during resets, I think this would be the same. I remember that was what frustrated me the most about the WN and made me quit at the very beginning. Not anything else, it was the fact that he lost everything after a reset. He couldn't make long-term goals or build towards something intentionally. He could only make choices that might get him through his next, most immediate problem and hope the choices prove beneficial in the long run, and that frustrated me more than anything else.
Sad. Well at least now he can collect and repeat best stuff of each reset - subdue the sword, get at least two skills, use shortcuts...

Double-page supporter
Got, I regret reading the WN of this....
it had so much potential, but its just the first bitch cockblocking him whenever he has a nice thing going.
Got more spoilers please?

Dex-chan lover
Got more spoilers please?
byeah
once he escapes the dungeon, he instantly goes and does some timetravel shit, leaving all of the characters behind except the first bitch. No more judith until where the TL stops.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
she has killed him so many times and he can still get a boner seeing her

Dex-chan lover
wait, there's a boss in there that even the monster of a vampire cant beat? sheesh.

Dex-chan lover
when the other skill chest was mentioned and it's from a woman with skills of all kind, i can only assume it's from the hero lol

He's in a world where people can catch your lies from the whiffs of your soul. He's lucky she doesn't seem to be able to, but the people most likely to catch his lies are the people he really doesn't want to offend. He really shouldn't build such a bad habit.

Judith really embodies the crazy-hotness scale

She got a really nice pair
But that fucking smile the size of an islamic crescent lmao girl needs some control
The smile is the hottest thing about her.

This dude has met two women thus far, one who gave him the very ability to at least survive this dungeon. Who not only snapped his neck with ease, but defeated numerous enemies in her wake. And the other being possibly a 1000+ year old vampire with abilities that have killed him numerous times. And even still, this guy has the nerve to keep regarding these very women, "Just a girl".... Bruh, if you don't get the fuck out of here with that shit I know something.

Dex-chan lover
833bd1dfd96f196c5fffb4a3c5892ab2.gif

Users who are viewing this thread