Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Ch. 12.2

Dex-chan lover
How the hell did she get out? Guess nothing can keep a Yandere imprisoned.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh... "Don't come near Ageha again" followed by "Why can't you chose Ageha?"

Bitch wtf do you want in the end?! You cucked me from a future seggs scene!!!!! :angery:
The correct answer is he needed to pursue Ageha despite being told to stay away, to demonstrate how much he likes Ageha. Him actually listening to the demand to stay away(and finding some one else), was his mistake, and made his original getting close to her even worse an action, effectively just playing around instead of sincere.

It's the same thing as the stereotypical "does this dress make me look fat".

You are doomed if you say yes, and a liar if you say no. No woman has lost weight and asked a question like that, she is well aware if she is packing more weight. The correct answer is to ignore the question and go to the root of what she really wants to hear, that she looks beautiful and you love her as she is(and you actually mean what you say).

Dex-chan lover
Boy what a chapter, thank you for the tl! Quick get the head mc-kun before 5 sec, at least it still warm

Man, if you guys are shocked from this much, I can only imagine the mindfucks once we get to
White Ageha and her twists.

Dex-chan lover
Wait what? As I remember they didn't. The only thing that they did was just kissed then ageha come like exactly in the picture
i remember Judith saying she will fuck him anyway, after he told her about the revenge thing and when they were about to fuck she got her head chopped off. also they did her a little dirty here, she didn't die straight away. even when she was just a head she was screaming at kiska to run away out of concern for him, which made the scene even more heartbreaking.

Dex-chan lover
My jaw dropped. WTF was that!!?? This like Subaru from Re:Zero levels of cruel that Kiska gotta deal with. I hope his loop isn't screwed with Judith since now I believe he can't redo it if Ageha is going to be able to escape from her seal. Thanks for the translations.
ma man just can't catch a break

Dex-chan lover
i remember Judith saying she will fuck him anyway, after he told her about the revenge thing and when they were about to fuck she got her head chopped off. also they did her a little dirty here, she didn't die straight away. even when she was just a head she was screaming at kiska to run away out of concern for him, which made the scene even more heartbreaking.
might probably happen in next chap then

Double-page supporter
Maaaan nani tf

At least let the man explain himself. I gotta see the next chapter.

God dayum, 106 fucking comment this hair is crazy, with what the fuck happened. I wasn't expecting this much of a twist but like dayum unexpected as fuck

Users who are viewing this thread