Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Ch. 13.1

Dex-chan lover
A detached head telling you a girl who detached said head is dangerous is probably a detached head you should listen to. Just sayin'.

Those months aren't meaningless. He's learned shit. Some are physical, but a lot of it is mental, and that's memory he's retained.

"We can do it bros, we can get the happy ending!"
It do be feeling like that.

Dex-chan lover
I would cry too if I had to start over after months of progression.

When is his next autosave?

i really don't get what's the deal with Ageha, i don't know where the author is going with this character at all, her getting jealous with the MC getting close to Judith kind of not make sense in a way considering he got rejected when he went to see her again before, now she got all pissed off that MC is close with Judith
Multiple personality, it seems. I didn't exactly do the first chapters myself, but Ageha doesn't normally refer to herself in the third person like this.
So he gets killed by ageha and decides to go back to the same woman who got him killed in the first place?
The one that doesn't remember the resets.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Remind me that the vampire isn't heroine since she isn't yandere
and this is basically "reset the game" which turn the relationship to 0 once again

Dex-chan lover
What are you guys commenting about? I Can't read the chapter, MD tells me it's delayed and will be available in 4 hours? The heck?
Edit: :facepalm:My mistake, I forgot to update the clock on my laptop after cleaning it; I disconnect the battery for safety reasons and the internal clock goes potato lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread