Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I wasn't expecting such an ending that it made me laugh out loud... Such a funny last page lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Well she did get sealed away for hundreds of years, tried to get do many others to help her only to get disappointed, and probably has some mental problems. But wtf...

Dex-chan lover
My face when reading that last page:
317.png

e31.jpg

Dex-chan lover
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I almost hit my desk from laughing too hard. I totally did not see that coming.

Dex-chan lover
Reject an advance because of a trauma, get another trauma instead, damn MC can't catch a break

GODDAMN

I understood that she was a yandere towards him but still wasn't expecting that ending, HOLY SHIT.

If she gave him the respawn skill, and talks about others, "losing heart", she can perceive beyond the respawns.

She will remember this.
That's not necessarily true.

Think about it: If I have a looping skill, and it's a three minute walk to you, it literally doesn't matter what happens; from an outsider's perspective, I'll make it in ten minutes, tops, or you can reasonably assume I gave up. You don't have to remember anything I've done to assume I've given up after a whole day of waiting. She's been at it for centuries, supposedly. Not to mention, she seems to be able to make some kind of contact with people outside the seal. Maybe she just checked up on them after a few hours and found them catatonic?

Users who are viewing this thread