Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie he kinda deserved that 😐 Literally kicking away someone mentally unstable who was sealed away for ages (also casually gave him skills that saved his ass) and first thing he thinks about is to how to best exploit her <_<

Dex-chan lover
This kind of missed the mark for me? The last chapter was so impactful this chapter just felt like a missed punchline. A lot more questions and confusion, and not the intriguing kind either, kind of felt like a 'bad trip'.
And the last bubble would've hit way better with "crazy/insane" instead of "bad", it lacked the oompf and weight, seemed a bit childish.
Ty for tl

Dex-chan lover
Fucked no matter what he chooses. Should just keep choosing Ageha. Maybe he'll eventually make himself believe that he likes her, which might beat that 2nd personality. Also, MC knows Namia is already dead, doesn't he?

He goes for the True Ancestor, and acts subservient to her. Smart, but, Ageha was best choice.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
I have to say, graphically the big boobs vampire is more up my alley....

That said, this thing's story.. is ... I don't know XD

I hope the author manage to keep things interesting. since you like the vampire, i'll tell you that she does remain as a main presence for the rest of this volume

Dex-chan lover
This kind of missed the mark for me? The last chapter was so impactful this chapter just felt like a missed punchline. A lot more questions and confusion, and not the intriguing kind either, kind of felt like a 'bad trip'.
And the last bubble would've hit way better with "crazy/insane" instead of "bad", it lacked the oompf and weight, seemed a bit childish.
Ty for tl
the original was supposed to be "bad guys" but i felt like that sounded way worse haha

Dex-chan lover
I kinda like her crazy expressions. Like on top of page 18.

So what is it about her seemingly split personality?

Onto the next yandere.

Well, not so much yandere as just purely homicidal. Like vampires villains tend to be.

I don’t know if this is intended as a comedy, but I think it’s funny as hell.
It's a very sideways type of comedy. Too extreme to be actually dramatic, so it wraps around to comedy.

Not gonna lie he kinda deserved that 😐 Literally kicking away someone mentally unstable who was sealed away for ages (also casually gave him skills that saved his ass) and first thing he thinks about is to how to best exploit her <_<
Considering he can reset, I agree. A permanent death would be too much, though.

There are just so much better ways to handle that situation. Like actually explaining himself. But communication is hard.

I have to say, graphically the big boobs vampire is more up my alley....
I agree, but for every other reason.

Dex-chan lover
Why did she assume because he was looking for a way out, that he knew who she was? Kind of weird but I guess the only people coming through would be adventurers and I ASSUME they must have some info on her, so I'll look past it for now.

So girl 1 has Multiple Personalities, chick 2 is an egotistical vampire...I'd say we're making good headway with the harem. 3 members down, a trip to the psychologist to go!

Users who are viewing this thread