Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru

Dex-chan lover
this is slowly change from "protagonist escape from dungeon and saved his childhood friend" to "just how badly the author can screw the MC up"

Double-page supporter
Man whats the hold up with the English translation, upsidedown poland is like 4 chapters ahead with their made up language

Double-page supporter
I can't believe I had to read it in French, English translation is lagging behind :cry:

Holy shit man spoiler warning but
WTF THE SECOND HEROINE JUST KILLS HERSELF AFTER ONE REJECTION!?
GIRL LIFE IS NOT WORTH KILLING YOURSELF FROM ONE REJECTION OF A MAN-
Yeah you were stuck for years but dude theres more to life than some guy that saved you don't kill yourself over it holy shit

I think it's missing one thing, trauma. The MC gets killed over and over but there's no talk about the pain before dying. Like in Re-Zero the MC feels the pain of getting his head cut off or whatever but in this manga its like pain doesn't exist.

Dex-chan lover
The translation SUCKS, making the already not that good of a story even worse.
I apologize for not being able to meet your standards :notlikethis: I and my team will try our best to improve ourselves and try to give more time to our work, hopefully, you will like the next one :win:
Always let us know your Criticism, we thank you for reading:thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
this is slowly change from "protagonist escape from dungeon and saved his childhood friend" to "just how badly the author can screw the MC up"
I figured that is what this manga was going to be from chapter one, with the focus on the beating, then the unnecessary (and unreasonable) nail tearing. It's a torture gorn manga, in the end. Whether it's physical or psychological, doesn't matter.

I apologize for not being able to meet your standards I and my team will try our best to improve ourselves and try to give more time to our work, hopefully, you will like the next one
Always let us know your Criticism, we thank you for reading
If he thinks this is a trash translation, I shudder to think of what he'd think of some actual trash translations; you guys did a good job. Solid typesetting, sentences are easily readable, no major errors that I can see at all. Can't comment on the accuracy of the translation, since there are some sentences that are repeated in the latest chapter, but it could just as easily be explained as the sword taking over and his thought processes running in the same loop.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
After getting hooked by the premise and reading the WN up to chapter 150 because I couldn’t wait for new manga chapters to be released, I came to the conclusion that this series is mid.

This is not that much of a romance novel, or a revenge story. The WN is more like a psychological thriller. The revenge part kind of gets ignored for a while. When the MC finally gets his revenge it’s not very satisfying. Any progress he makes with any of the girls will get reset every time he dies. This leads you to being emotionally unattached to the characters. The story introduces twists after twists until it gets tangled up in its own convoluted plot. Every time a conflict is resolved, a new worse conflict is introduced. It gets very boring over time.

I apologize for not being able to meet your standards :notlikethis: I and my team will try our best to improve ourselves and try to give more time to our work, hopefully, you will like the next one :win:
Always let us know your Criticism, we thank you for reading:thumbsup:
It's not your fault really, the translation seems fine to me, the source tho. Bruh.

This manga dragged a little bit before, but the latest chapters have been better and better every chapter and now I'm hooked. I think Judith is just more interesting than the first girl. How much you want to bet that the sword is a woman too?

Dex-chan lover
Meh this manga sounds annoying. The yandere bitch needs a thourough correction and MC is wimpy.

Users who are viewing this thread