Dungeon no Osananajimi - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - My Childhood Friend Doesn’t Like Childhood Friend Banishment

Dex-chan lover
Van is basically saying no to all of those banished from the party series.

Dex-chan lover
actually, there is a manga about banishing (I forget about the title if you guys could help me with it) about this dude with support magic, double XP and boost party ability. he got kicked out by his party not because they hate him or he sucks but because they worry about him going with them into a dangerous area so they give some compensation to him like a land (island) for him to govern.

Dex-chan lover
btw pages 18 :
adventure-time.gif

Dex-chan lover
"Gives author more ammo"
"I was banished by my childhood friend from the party but turns out i was super strong and so i decided to get revenge on them all but turns out they had good intentions and thought they were holding me down and just wanted to raise my low self esteem??!?!?!?!?" You can also add a sentence about harem or something

Dex-chan lover
actually, there is a manga about banishing (I forget about the title if you guys could help me with it) about this dude with support magic, double XP and boost party ability. he got kicked out by his party not because they hate him or he sucks but because they worry about him going with them into a dangerous area so they give some compensation to him like a land (island) for him to govern.
It's the cycle.
Something become popular.
Copycats appear until the 'genre' become cliche.
Someone make a new thing to break the mold that get popular.
Repeat.

In fact there's already 'the banisher had good intention all along' manga already.
It's this one: https://mangadex.org/title/2436b0ca...-leveling-up-the-hero-to-leveling-up-a-nation

Outside of that one, there's also the one with the enchantment mage being exiled because his skills aren't "showy" enough since dungeon explorers are streamed, so he becomes a dungeon lord but keeps a good relationship with his previous party: https://mangadex.org/title/c26a8a56...mage-who-got-kicked-out-of-the-hero-party-due (yes the title is stupid long)

And definitely a few others that I can't think of right away

Dex-chan lover
Literally me coming to the comments section to collect some sweet recommendations. I always welcome the "deconstruction phase" of any subgenre to be honest, even if I don't mind the trope itself, no matter how overplayed. But obviously things can go a little stale after a few dozen titles that follow the exact same premise.

Users who are viewing this thread