Dungeon Nursery

Fed-Kun's army
in the last 4 chapters there was less development than in the first 2 chapters.

any rate, i hope after 3 monsters he will realize strengtening what you got is more important than acquiring new stuff when what you got are baby monsters and you are deep in a dungeon.

(i would play this game so much)
(how come there isn't one yet)

Dex-chan lover
honestly this is amazing xD
also @neorasp he IS strengthening them, remember when he kills something they get xp too, they just have such abominably low stat growth that it makes almost no difference

Fed-Kun's army
THE POWER OF ECONOMICS!
I have been slayed! ?
Thanks again Champion scans for scan laying this hilarious series.

Dex-chan lover
... he's not gonna go to heaven anytime soon.
Yeah, it'd be pretty funny if he gets to the end and they either send him to hell or make him do it all over again because he learned nothing.

Dex-chan lover
Here I was hoping he was learning kindness from his new family but now he is corrupting them. Yep, hes going to be in hell for a while.

Double-page supporter
I like how that steve jobs knockoff got done by a fork

Dex-chan lover
Wow it's surprisingly good.
Beware of the power of the fork !

What get me the most is that althought Gobumi and Harpiko are really scared of him and don't want to follow his example, The baby is learning from him ??,
This series is gold, i hope it doesn't get axed

Dex-chan lover
The asshole managed to embezzle a company, but still doesnt get that he is the main pillar of the party? I LOVE IT! he isnt learning anything at all!

Dex-chan lover
How can someone not love this. It's cute, it's full of action, it's FULL OF CUTE. And even tho MC is such trash, he somehow manages to not be hated lol.

Can't get this manga added to MAL granted MAL kinda broken atm

old comments.... if it not updated then they might be following the rules of TL sites if anything Champion-Scans have their own reader and are the TL if you too impatient.

This guy.... suppose to use the "monster" to fight but doing it own his own.....

Users who are viewing this thread