Dungeon Reset - Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
Why? What reason does Dawun have to goad the elder? What reason does Dawun have to humiliate him? Let's make this clear. Yes, Dawun is suspicious of him. But so far, Dawun has no reason to publicly upset the situation. Does he want to gain prestige within the village? Does he want to expose corruption? Nothing has been said.

Aggregator gang
@comeonnow0 well its elders fault he just wants to get a lot of items so he can get his friends the apostle title but the elder had to step in to show off and he just used it to his advantage.

@comeonnow0 I think the MC is just profit-minded. He just doesn't like the elder since he figured out his nature, so he's taking a more offensive stance against him.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really understand how come no character pointed out that, while the elder goes full communism on anyone's resources and belongings -- he clearly hoarded a shit ton of items all for himself, which he used to buy all of the rock salt with. The elder was not even trying to hide it. Some of those items might've helped someone out.

@comeonnow0
Was it somehow not explicit enough that the MC wanted as many items as possible, so he had "the rich guy" buy literally all the salt he had? If he's already selling to make a profit, why not sell everything? He clearly doesn't care if he steps on the elder's foot while doing so, he has no special ties with the village, unlike the elder who's highly dependent on his position. The MC can fuck off whenever he wants.

Dex-chan lover
@comeonnow0 The mc clearly doesn't care about anyone's position in the village. He's a selfish and immature kid, so he sees someone cocky and wants to trick him

@comeonnow0
In the first place, his goal is to help his friend get the Apostle's title, which they will need all those enchanted items for.

Fyi, it was the elder who came to him in the first place trying to hoard all the salt so that Dawun's prestige will not rise. Obviously the elder is a sick manipulative fuck who wants to play angel on the village. He didn't intend to humiliate him publicly, he just wanted to sell salt. Lol

In the end the elder just got karma for his "good deeds"

Disappointing MC here, there was really no need to antagonize the elder. Elder bought all the salt and distributed it, sure he might have done it for reputation, but everyone still got free salt. He's acting in the right way for the wrong reasons. MC on the other hand is being a dick just because he can.

@emansistow free salt so you'll die for me or buy salt and I'll make one of the main protectors stronger, I think the reasons are more important than the reputation. js

Users who are viewing this thread