Dungeon Reset

Fed-Kun's army
no more translations well can anyone recommend something else to read on Mondays

Dex-chan lover
@mothproofacorn wasnt much war to begin with, reaper got quality but mangadods have less repercussions when it get licensed

So they're pretty much ahead in the risk run unfortunately

Group Leader
ahhh...please no. why did they both drop this. I know that now it has official eng release but someone like me can't buy them:|

where does it say that mangadods dropped this? yall just saying that because they havent uploaded the next chapter on here or am i missing something

Group Leader
@ctt1 its just something you see more often the longer you are on this site (I was in the first 1500 users who signed up.) a sniping war starts, one eventually gives out, and the other either drops the series or takes month(s) to release a chapter.

Dex-chan lover
This one feels really similar to the gamer, The way the MC acts so nonchalant about everything and the pace at which the upgrades are being shown are nearly identical.

My heart is conflicted
when Dong Min left..
I am just wondering
why'd he need to let him go
... well, I understand and I know but my heart can't keep up with the logic of my mind.
Sigh~

Thanks for the update, Mangadods! >_</

@sedition Better gamer story on Chyoa: https://chyoa.com/story/The-Gamer%2C-Chyoa-edition.12004
But at least this guy isn't as stupid as the Gamer.

Users who are viewing this thread