Dungeon Reset

@ac45king @BMT216A
mangadods never dropped dungeon reset, they post their chapters on the site but then delete them after a few days due to DMCA. chapter 37 was already translated, but for some reason no one posted it on here yet, you can probably find the scanlation somewhere on the internet

Edit: I didn't even notice there were multiple translators until I read the comments. It's redundant to do double the work. Triple, considering leviathan. That's 38 chapters of work that could have been spent on another series. Either way keep up the good work. This is a good read.

Am I a bad person for wanting the rabbit to be female and gain the ability to shift into a humanoid form so that romantic hijinks can ensue?

Kakoa is very strict regarding their Comics/Manhwa and specially for Dungeon Reset , they have alret sent DMCA strict to Both Reaper Scans and ManaDods due which this Series is Dropped by both of Them and No one Seems to pick this up because of DMCA.

Fed-Kun's army
@Sturdy
I check their discord and it looks like they are still translating it unfortunately 2 days after translating the latest chapter they take everything down then reupload everything when a new chapter is out

I'm more interested in the battle between MANGADODS and reaper_scans than the actual story.

Users who are viewing this thread