Dungeon Reset

And now he's twice as good at breaking bones. Osteoporosis seems like a bad reward for wrecking skeletons.

Fed-Kun's army
Insanely OP MC exploit, but he gets there through effort, endurance, and innovation and he has a pleasant way about him, so you don't resent the MC's strength.
The art is clear and action packed, everything stays on model nicely.
A charming enjoyable series.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the updates and all your hard work. I hope you have a happy holidays.☃️🎇🎆🎄🎊

@Elfnran if it's boring, drop it, other people enjoy it and the translation is pretty good, but comments like that prevent other people from actually starting to read it, causing the translator(s) to not be able to grow

@satou1 if u like it read it don't let other people enjoy it and the translations is bad but comments like that make people actually read it cause the translator is growing

I just finished caught up to the newest chapters, and I gotta say that I like the character developments from the story! No cheat or whatsoever, it’s pretty refreshing!

Tho maybe for some people the plot might be slow-paced but for me, it’s fun to see the character grow and improve with effort and hardwork

Dex-chan lover
wow snowball fight what a great arc

he's probably gonna use a snowball to beat up the final boss cause it's apart of the story right

he's probably gonna dump hot soup on the final boss and kill him

even play plant vs. zombies and beat him

Thanks for the chapter(s).

btw why are two scanlator groups working on this same title? I've never understood that, whereas I understand why sniping is Evil...? 😶

if feel like his common sense makes sense but its odd at times.
This is one of the reason it is so funny

Users who are viewing this thread