Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
man. i'm still uncomfortable with how he's behaving but as long as there's relatively reasonable explanation why he's behaving that certain way(survival instinct to cling to strong people) then that enough for me. basically it's tolerable because he has his reasons

this is comparatively better imo than that specific manga where the mc is 7th prince and... like, there was no explanation why he behaves that way and it just doesn't clicked with me smh

Dex-chan lover
man. i'm still uncomfortable with how he's behaving but as long as there's relatively reasonable explanation why he's behaving that certain way(survival instinct to cling to strong people) then that enough for me. basically it's tolerable because he has his reasons

this is comparatively better imo than that specific manga where the mc is 7th prince and... like, there was no explanation why he behaves that way and it just doesn't clicked with me smh
I mean, maybe he's just into this? He seems to enjoy it. He didn't seem like a particularly traditionally masculine guy back on Earth, and maybe having this more passive role in a relationship just suits him like a glove.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, maybe he's just into this? He seems to enjoy it. He didn't seem like a particularly traditionally masculine guy back on Earth, and maybe having this more passive role in a relationship just suits him like a glove.
let me correct you. it's not just he's into this, he's really, really into this type of shit lmao like later chapters after this, he's literally begging to be raped.. even though there's still trauma from the first chapter but his horny ass is much more stronger than his traumatized side lmao

Dex-chan lover

huh? What one are you talking about?

Dex-chan lover
I didn't came here for shota though,
Plz fr*akiing add Shota tag or something related to this🤢

Dex-chan lover
Contributor
@Nishivaly She said in her last sentence: "If you go there, you'll be fine."
Not "We" but "You" that's why her and his reaction are like that.

Dex-chan lover
I am a little confused as to how the ingredients/spell components work, here...

Could he not use the shackles to make a knife?
Use the wood from the bed to make a shield/boken?
Salt water for salt and water?! MAYBE?

But maybe it just... doesn't work like that...?

Users who are viewing this thread