Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki

Fed-Kun's army
Hahaha MC literally does everything he can to not be a "man" in any situation. Shit is pathetic. Ch27 for ex. I mean, its a shota, so automaticaly trash
How is it shota? MC is 24 years old and looks to be average height lol

Double-page supporter
MC is kinda pathetic. To the point of helping the faction that gang raped him. Drop for me. I don't see how anyone who actually read it can like it, some serious Stockholm syndrome going on

Double-page supporter
Lmfao retard MC chooses repair. Imagine being presented a pile of shit and a well cooked meal and choosing to eat shit instead.
Like wtf is the tone of this story? First MC gets raped by a gang of soldiers, then he goes out of his way to show hospitality to them and when the opportunity for him to be able to defend himself is presented he rejects it.

This is the most pathetic MC, and abhorrent writing I have ever seen.
Trash

My a**. I read all the comments so far so here's my message to everyone thats complained thus far.

First off the way only females being strong with magic and such in this series in the way its written is actually pretty accurate, women can be impulsive(which is true like it or not) and the way a woman led society would function is honestly painted pretty well. And that's coming from a man myself.

Secondly. The exploration of consequences are quite heavy, due to the MC's actions a dungeon was find, a genuinely good princess that was about to die was saved, he taught a shy commander to have more confidence in herself, and etc. His existence was pretty important to the betterment of others, on top of that his existence has had a negative impact as well.

3rd. It's not just some power fantasy like SAO and calling this a power fantasy is a stretch, the MC has to slowly build his ability and compared to the woman he's as weak as all the men in that world.

4th. Translation isn't easy you f**ks and I learned several written languages, so try translating it yourselves if you don't like it or go somewhere else.

5th. I've even seen complaints of the art style used and really? I don't even know how senile you must be for that, especially compared to other Manga or anime that genuinely have wonky art styles. This one is actually nice.

6th(edit). I also noticed that some of you think it isn't realistic for a normal thin guy to not get either raped or easily pinned in this series, every woman in this series has superhuman physical ability and magic power. You can't stand there and tell me a single normal man could stand up to lord knows how many magic wielding superhuman women, if you think that's humanly possible then clearly you're delusional.

Lastly. I'm actually in the discord server for this series and it's done by 1, ONE PERSON, which sure as S**t isn't easy. So if anyone wants hate on a nice series like this, keep it to yourself and don't ruin it for others.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It doesn’t apply to every chapter, but the ones that have adult activities are all censored. Is that all that exists?

Thank you translators, I am really enjoying this series. I hope the vampire girl becomes a perma resident for our MC since he might need a bodyguard very soon.

Group Leader
I love how the comments sections for series always become a drama in of themselves. Little treat while you wait for the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
Treating a minority group like an entire nation is so outdated. Except twittards. Just because few women tried to gangrape the MC doesn't mean the empire itself is bad. Chill, guys. The MC is more tolerant and behave like an actual adult.

The main issue we all have to point out is when we're gonna see Chris again? That's the thing I'm outraged about.

Great manga, the mc takes a more realistic approach in surviving this world.
He acts like a reasonable adult and acts as a soically acceptable man in the setting to SURVIVE
Isnt op and has female allies to back up also has a spine to fight back.

His most used and reliable ability are his golems hes been slowing improving over time. Also what i love is he isnt entirely safe with all his magic. Hell his whole thing is being a "support"

This manga is fresh air from the generic op MC who is an edgy teenager insert who collects women to his harem like pokemon and is seen as productive by punching bad guys

Fed-Kun's army
To MC:

25jvgr9efig41.png

been reading this since the first few chapters
only thing I could say is this shit is peak

the lewd stuff are kept to a minimum so it isn't the focus of the story
and the other stuff are interesting too

only bad thing is the upload rate

This kind of story isn't exactly the kind I like, but it is surprisingly well done. If only I could find a story that follows the "island start up" thing without the major focus being on weither your a man or woman. As well as being made for a mature audience.

Users who are viewing this thread