Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki

This could use a little subtlety, but it's okay otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
I guess it's okay. The way he acts is a little weird and I'm happy he has only had one partner but this could turn into something great but I have some doubts.

MD@Home
read the whole 120 chapters of the WN last evening. didn't get much sleep, but it was worth it 😬

very disappointed that there's no continuation, maybe the series was axed

i´m ... not impressed. The idea of magic being exclusively a female attribute sounds nice on first glance but the execution here just amounts to a shallow role reversal. No exploration of consequences of such an alien concept or anything. And apart from that we only find the standard traits of a generic power phantasy, what with the gaming features and the MC accomplishing things without struggle. ... Honestly, if one wants a story about an all female wizzard society, go and read "Weel of Time".

Dex-chan lover
Thank you Seujiro_TL!
Your translations are great! I was really hoping that someone would take this over because I'm also itching to see how the story goes.. no idea how many raws there are available, but if you need any kind of support outside of actual translating/redrawing/typesetting.. I'd love to offer any kind of assistance!

Now I remember why I stopped doing translations. There is always a complaint: the release time; the font; the expressions; it should be more informal; the size of the text, etc, etc. And what is worse, private messages with complaints about it. "I use a cell phone and it's hard for me to read if the text is so small." Seriously, what do I care? Zoom it! Another message: "there are some smudges on the redrawed parts". And my personal favourite: "the name should be Dianne, with two N's". Really? That's a problem? It's not even correct, but who cares, right? The most important thing is complaint. Translate it yourselves, I'm deleting the chapters

Dex-chan lover
Now I remember why I stopped doing translations. There is always a complaint: the release time; the font; the expressions; it should be more informal; the size of the text, etc, etc. And what is worse, private messages with complaints about it. "I use a cell phone and it's hard for me to read if the text is so small." Seriously, what do I care? Zoom it! Another message: "there are some smudges on the redrawed parts". And my personal favourite: "the name should be Dianne, with two N's". Really? That's a problem? It's not even correct, but who cares, right? The most important thing is complaint. Translate it yourselves, I'm deleting the chapters
I was gonna link you some font advice since you asked but wow thin skin much.

Nah man. You should just tell these nitpicky entitled fuckers to take it or leave. A lot of people here appreciated your one man effort.

you overreacted BUT you are right... still, some of the complaints were feedback not complaints. I hope you change your mind because people liked the translations

Group Leader
Hey, dude who translated the first 20 chapters here.

Regardless of whatever is going on right now with other translations, I still plan to continue. Just wanted to share that here for people who aren't on the discord server where I update people on my progress.

So expect the chapters to come back one way or another.

Those were good translations... sucks that they're gone. I really liked that it was getting a frequent update. I'd take a clean page with some issues and a regular release over slow releases or a blurry page (Only found two of these on manga dex so far and one was still readable.)
It sucks, but the internet, and especially the anime section of it, is filled with some really vile and ungrateful people. I even saw one guy now laughing as these went. Unfortunately, people won't just grow up and be better, but you shouldn't let those type of people have an opinion that matters. You did good work, seriously good work.

Users who are viewing this thread