E-Rank Healer - Ch. 9

Okay, I REALLY want to punch that dumb narcissist mage!

First off, Carol spent years in one of THE MOST toxic relationships ever! One of which she was both kidnapped and brainwashed into without even her consent! It's a damn near lucky thing that Gram and his party never touched her physically. But still, after finally making a clean break from that horrible situation, which would normally break a weak willed person, I think Carol MORE THAN EVER deserves time to recover and be allowed to actually enjoy a real positive human relationship, not waste her time trying to prove anything to anyone! Because for God sakes, THERE IS NOTHING TO PROVE!

Because second off, as far as most fantasy stories concerning adventurers are written there is one basic rule to them: They are a free will society of people. Yes, there are guild and societal rules to which they must follow but as far as I know there is none governing the issue of love and marriage. In other words, regardless of their goddamn rank, they are free to love whomever they damn well please! They're not bound to lineage obligations like royality and nobility are which means they have the complete freedom to love anyone including an E-Rank! So those idiotic women who are upset about this issue need to get over themselves because: A - Let's see them go through what Carol did and not come out worst for wear and B - If Kaido said no already then move the f**k on because he's not going to change his mind with that type of needy/jealous attitude!

And finally third, with the trials going on, has not one person considered the fact that all of those years spent with Gram and him stealing all of the credit for their missions together means that maybe her rank should have probably been raised a long time ago? I mean, after all the BS she was put through with that party that would be kindest thing the guild could do for her since they left this type of situation go for so long without double checking anything or investigating if anything suspicious was happening. Probably won't happen but it should. She shouldn't need to prove herself by taking an exam when it's clear she's had both her credit stolen and she was taught far beyond what any normal ranked healer would know about medicine. I mean, for God sakes, her dad was also an S-Rank person that Kaido admired! So again she really doesn't need to prove anything, whether to the mage or those dumb women!

Anyways, sorry for that rant. Just hate that mage and women. Carol should be allowed to peacefully enjoy the lovers life with Kaido, not have all those jealous men/women come wanting to push her down when she's just learned how to stand back up again.

Fed-Kun's army
WAIT THIS ASSHOLE KNOWS EVERYTHING BUT HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH CAROL?? THERE'S EVIDENCE OF EVERYTHING, fuck this guy!!! good luck on your exam tho, you're gonna rock it!!

thank you very much for the update~

Contributor
Ah, it's a magic bastard with a nice face. So many of these around lately

Dex-chan lover
I don't like these kinds of worlds. Everyone is either an asshole or irrelevant.

Dex-chan lover
I thought Carol was E rank because the fake hero party stole all the credits because if they take quests wasn't her rank would naturally raise too.

This court magician just need Carol to take exam but waste the chapter to get his approval. At least he got his medicine (pun intended) lol

Dex-chan lover
At least she got to punish that guy really, do these characters all have to be like this? Leave her alone! Get a job!
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
what kind of idiotic challenge was that? "girl who makes medicine, you have to capture me within 3 days or i win". sure she won but that's like asking a town guard to make a perfect portrait of you in 3 days or els you win.

Dex-chan lover
what.............. was even........... the point of this chapter...........

like it was basically pointless filler except to introduce another ass of a character???? why even come up with such a contrivance of "i will only acknowledge you if you catch me in three days" like dude shut up no one cares????

anyways i'm all for the next chapter being called "D-Rank Healer" its the least carol deserves

Guys you forget that it's basicly girls jealousy to Carol because she is Kaido Lover. There are no logic in there. I don't know if that narcistic guy try to play as villain but maybe as Kaido employer, he didn't want kaido reputation go down. Actually the most scariest is girls jealousy.

Aggregator gang
Carol is actually an op character, and probably the best healer/alchemist in the kingdom. Give her a week and she could create chemical warfare and win a war. Way more useful than kaido lol.

This chapter was stupid
The test was stupid
The character was stupid
It was just stupid

For gods heavens sake, she’s a HEALER.
WHY WOULD YOU MAKE HER SEARCH FOR PEOPLE
WHY WOULD YOU GIVE HER A COMBAT TASK
ITS STUPID.

Dex-chan lover
@Sparrow75 Even a healer has to be physically capable of defending themselves or taking care of themselves in crucial times plus in games and fantasy a lot of healer classes have defensive combat skills. The point of this chapter was that the rumor about Kaido who's supposedly the best of the best in the Adventurer's guild suddenly showing favor (unfairly) to an E-Rank nobody even though he's been adamantly rejecting of other parties and people due to his solo nature and lots of people think that he is carrying or showing favor to her unfairly because they're lovers or she's just using him to raise her rank unfairly and that makes them no better than Gran if it were true, but it isn't so she has to get approval because favoritism is generally frowned upon in a merit based workplace like a fantasy's adventurer guild.

Double-page supporter
The stereotypical" your useless guy "comes in and acts like a complete douchebag and doesn't get reprimanded for being an ass. This trope is so overused it's boring

Dex-chan lover
If this was a genre savvy manga, right after the test that guy would be tried for trespass and vandalism/damages(breaking stuff in the house).

Carol just needs to patent every product except the pervert spray(because that one will make more enemies). That will be enough to get recognized as an alchemist.

As an adventurer? She has the reaction time, but she actually does need to git gud. Enough to climb walls and maybe swim under 50% load, and can decently parry with a staff or do a judo throw. A medic is not much help if they can't drag a team member to safety alone.

Dex-chan lover
Carol shutting this narcissist the fuck down was satisfying, not to mention her standing up for herself on her own this time.

That said...yeah. In the end, he's just a prick who came to insult her for no good reason. Even if she failed or ignored him, it's not really like his approval means anything, right? Nor anyone else's, for that matter. She's super capable, and that's going to show itself whether people believe her or not.

Kaido doesn't seem terribly bothered by a potential decrease in requests or prestige or anything either.

Users who are viewing this thread