E-Rank Healer - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Awww she fell for his magic 😢
She's probably not an E rank

Thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Don't care much for this story but anyone got an idea from where the second to last image was from

@LayzzZ royal cinderella mama, first chapter coming soon from solace translation and secret land castle

Dex-chan lover
Poor girl. That had to be charm magic, right? What a f*cking prick. Let's hope he overextends himself without her to support the party and awful things happen.

She ended up totally screwed over through no fault of her own, though I feel like she should be able to bargain with shop owners more based on her experience.
Then again, maybe it was a small village and she had a habit of prioritizing treatment over profit.

Double-page supporter
He used charm magic, and then she was treated like the Load in the party when she "couldn't keep up", until they ditched her for the sexier B ranked hero.

She still seems to be under the effects and her E rank is screwing her over. Poor thing.

Aggregator gang
She got inflicted with charm skill I guess. That self-proclaimed hero is a worst scum there is. They just needed free medicine that's why they recruited her.

@Lazgrane
Now I can't wait to see him get fucked (raped) by a female monkey that is probably in heat or just wants want a man to do it with.

Dex-chan lover
That party needs to be made into criminals. There is no way they did not see how she was being used and not receiving proper praise and rewards for her efforts when they clearly know how good her potions are.
it looks like they never reported her taking part in anything to the guild, which is why she is still e-Rank, because she did not physically attack and was just support
Heck they likely even knew about the charm/brainwashing magic (if they are not under it themselves).

Here is hoping the spirits the new healer contacts flat out refuse to heal anyone, and turn on her (since there should have been warning signs something was off)

Dex-chan lover
@kwendy : if you are not a sociopath. She is a victim of mind rape, and bears no responsibility for what happened to her.

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13 Maybe I skipped something, but it just looked like she was hooked to his face with that guy amd his party never consealing she means nothing to them.

@kwendy look at the recruitment part how the background looks trippy when he is staring her down and she feels drowsy, that’s charm magic. So he charmed her into leaving her hometown where she had a good life, dragged her all over the place while treating her as useless, and then ditched her far from home the moment he found a replacement for her.

Users who are viewing this thread