E-Rank Healer - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

ahh, they have a guts to call themselves heroes, i had enough read a thing about brainwashed manga

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SAVE PRECIOUS CAROL 😭😭😭😭😭😭

also, thank you so much for the update!😍😘

esp

This is so contrived. Is this the only guy in the world who has ever had brainwashing powers?

Dex-chan lover
oh my god..
first time in the morning.. my killing intent is tingling and want to kill that hero as*hole..

The the fake hero just NTR the real hero? I think Kaido is the real hero or atleast a really high ranking adventurer.

Even when I know the plot, seeing this happen still trigger me so much. Kill that bastard!!!

The most frustrating and horrible villains are usually the fake 'heroes' who can brainwash people and stupid 'heroes' who believe main villains and do self-righteous things to actual heroes in the name of justice... ugh I'm reminded of some annoying characters from Tate no Yuusha (the other 3 'heroes' + companions) and Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu (haven't debuted in manga iirc).

Double-page supporter
So just kill them right there. Can't use charm, when you're dead, and why would anyone 'care' about these 'heroes'? Only reason anyone lets them go is because of the charm.

Dex-chan lover
Dude is it not plainly bloody obvious he's brainwashing people!???

Why does she need to wait aaaaagh

Users who are viewing this thread