E-Rank Healer - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Supporter
Forget about killing him. Just hurry up and cut out his tongue and eyes. That will stop that fraud from pulling nonsense like that ever again.

Dex-chan lover
I hate ntr arcs... At least it is good to know that mc is not going to lose her virginity to those guys this time, as she already did years ago (when they first charmed her). Not so good however to know they are going to continue indulging in her body after she had finally managed to escape for a while.

Dex-chan lover
I was keeping my Burt gummer power level under wraps but... fuck it.
GRAN SHALL BE THE FIRST VICTIM OF THE BOOGALOO

(I'm well aware that i might be a political minority but tbh boogaloo time works)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg2xjnz-fFE

latest

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan : if he is imprisoned for a specific magic, they would likely take measures against it. like putting him in a room where he can not see the guards, or using something to suppress his magic.

Double-page supporter
Seriously, he should have just stabbed the guy through the heart right there.

Fed-Kun's army
*calls Satan* Yeah uh Satan, yeah it’s me. Hey I need a favor. Yeah, that kind. Okay so if you can just reserve a spot for this asshole in the worst part of Hell that would be great. Yeah, I’ll bring a Pizza next time, okay thanks.

hope he kicked that hero’s ass, or kills him. Whatever works. Carol is to pure for this world and only deserves the best!

Dex-chan lover
YOU GO KAIDO SHE NEEDS YOUR HELP. SHE CAN'T DO IT ON HER OWNNNN poor girl. I think the low self esteem is a problem. Causes an endless loop.
Many thanks

@attinat maybe their rank? Or like, their "level"/experience? Since Gran and his jerk-buddies are all B rank and A rank, and Lise the healer was also A rank and Kai is probably S rank (definitely A or S, pretty obvious, lol) I bet Lise and Kai are unaffected because of their rank/level experience. Carol is E Rank (lower than Gran) and the villagers are just common people, not enough will/level/experience. So I guess it's because of that that Gran could easily charm all of them (+ Carol)? Idk. I'm seeing it from a video game point of view.

FUCK GRAN---- I hope he trips and chokes and die, or gets burn to death or something equally painful. Ugh. Kai hurry up and save Carol, please!! 😩😭💔 But hey, at least the villagers are "awake" now and saw through the jerkbuddies bullshit, their true cowardly colors.

Also, it would be very nice if Lise joins Kai and Carol's party after this gets resolved ~ I like her so far. Or she could help Kai bring these assholes to justice. I want to see more of her.

Users who are viewing this thread