E-Rank Healer - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
tfw you read enough ntr material enough for you to imagine something stupid going on...
hope she recover from that brainwashing bastard

Dex-chan lover
@sadmanex: Sadly this is the last of the raw I've seen :v so no resolution/potential of one until later this month.

@Gackt1: Most likely spirit protection thing, since Kaido also wasn't affected and we've seen earlier he can use spirits.

Supporter
And then he raped her in the square while the healer hero and towns people watched. The End.

Dex-chan lover
just grab her and run the fuck away. those guys can't even climb a mountain let alone catch our boy going super speed

Dex-chan lover
Intrested to see how far this goes if it's just a single chapter or will it be the main plot of the story and end with its resolution.

Dex-chan lover
caught up to raws : yay

Point where the raws end : give me a gun to go kill that mind (and lets hope only mind) rapist...

@WoodyCyber : based on the non-paywalled chapters to vol 2 (alphapolis seems to leave 3 chapters free to each book the publish)
"Hero" boy and party get in serious legal trouble, for numerous crimes, and I think going to prison

Dex-chan lover
oohhhhh my god that was so uncomfortable to watch... i hope that hero guy gets pummeled UGH I FEEL ICKY SEEING HIS MIND CONTROL UP CLOSE PLEASE DESTROY THESE A**HOLES

Dex-chan lover
Personally I find this interesting I would hope it's not just a speed bump. obviously I don't want another a town where you live where it's just a character added to then die and extend the story by like 80 chapters or something stupid because sad.

Ohh
I want to step on the “Hero’s Party”’s heads so much. Do it Kaido.

I do wonder why Gran’s hypnotic powers didn’t affect Lize in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13
But what's the point of prison, though? He can mind control the whole town. Mind controlling the prison guards would be a piece of cake.

Users who are viewing this thread