E-Rank Healer - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Aggregator gang
Noooo I just binged this and it ended on a terrible cliffhanger T-T
I need to see Kaido destroy the heroooooo!!

Dex-chan lover
it's easy, put the tip of your sword, in his mouth, cut his tongue, and he won't be able to use his skill.

@monkey123

That is a pretty low bar.

If ants were having a limbo contest, they would say, "Wow, that is a pretty low bar."
If aliens made of liquid helium were trying to measure the temperature, they would say, "Wow, that is a pretty low bar."
If Zues was trying to find things to fuck in Google CAPTCHA images, he would say, "Wow, that is a pretty low bar."

Dex-chan lover
There's an absolute villain jerk in front of you and there's a sword in your hand... what else do you need, Kaido?

Double-page supporter
“I’ll definitely save you” Why wait? Just ouch the f#%kers teeth in then explain to the town folk how he is using brainwashing/charm spell on them all. Seriously, are they drawing this out?

Man, Kaido is really in a shitty situation, I mean, he "might" be able to break the charm by killing Gran, but if it doesn't, he might alienate Carol and end up guilty of murder. After all, he doesn't have any solid evidence... Yet.

Double-page supporter
@attinat
My guess is that spirits allowed the other healer to be immune to the hero's charms or something and that Kaido's resistant because he's OP or has some sort of equipment for it.

Hero-san~ please let Carole go or else you WILL go to the depths of hell where you belong. Not that you are going down that path already.

Dex-chan lover
*Hope he's getting killed, hope he's getting killed, hope he's getting killed*

Fed-Kun's army
@Mojo Beating the shit out of them will just cause the townspeople and Carol to turn against him. That will make the situation even more sticky, and considering Carol is an amazing healer, and a precious friend to him, Gran's party will use her, etc. Long story short, things will get really messy.

And even if he does tell everyone that they're brainwashed, they won't believe him because they're brainwashed, or will be brainwashed to not believe him later. They might be even locked away or left to the monsters.

Also, the backlash of hurting the user badly, or killing him if you want, is rusty like someone said in the comment section. What's worse, if he's using an item to brainwash them, and what happens if it gets destroyed.

One wrong move against something that you don't know of, might just be game over. Doing anything rash isn't the best option. Kaido needs to figure out first how the scum's doing that一 using magic, an item, or what一, collect evidence, and plan from there. It'll also be nice if the capital gets involved.

WHAT THE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FUCKING HATE THAT FUCKING GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Users who are viewing this thread