E-Rank Healer - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿 'Hero' MY A$$ THIS HAS TO BE THE BIGGEST JOKE EVER, I HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS MAD AT A MANGA OR ANIME BEFORE AND NOW I'M OUT FOR BLOOD. KAIDO SAVE CAROL. I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REST EASY UNTIL I SEE THAT PIECE OF $HIT DYING AND BEGGING FOR MERCY AND FORGIVENESS!!! LET THAT OTHER HEALER JOIN YOUR PARTY AS WELL, SHE'S ALSO A VICTIM. ☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

Fed-Kun's army
Just kill him and fine, the magic should wear off and all is obvious, bams... on the other hand, would be nice to torture him.

Dex-chan lover
just beat their asses and tie her up, don't let yourself get ntr'd man..

Dex-chan lover
This is so gross, it makes me feel sick. Seriously fuck that guy! 😡

Dex-chan lover
@ChronicleKey
Ahahahaha, but dude, she is flat af so no titty fuck. 🙁 The other healer on the other hand is thicc! 😋

I always enjoy how authors make villains so evil and even more to read hate comments about it. 🤣

What is wrong with all these isekai mangakas that they can't make their villains the least bit interesting?

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I can roll my eyes any harder. Even Chinese stories don't try that hard to have an explicit villain.

@Merilirem The dark side of not killing the hero on the spot.
"I'll definitely save you, Carol!"
"In like.. a year!"
Meanwhile Carol is fucked to shreds.

Frustrating that these kind of stories are never realistic.

Would the male protagonist sit back and look for proof? In that kind of era? Nah, he'd cut the guys' head off as soon as he had suspicion of foul play, just like we would watching it unfold.

Hell, even up to the 1800's we still had people challenging with duels to the death.

This chapter wouldn't've ended without a head flying.

Dex-chan lover
@Verose, sorry to disappoint you, but the douchebag asshole "hero" will NOT get punished. Most likely he will just get away with a slap on the wrist, which is the usual in manga with this kind of scenario. I have read enough manga to know that is probably what will happen. There are exceptions to this rule of course, but they are few.

Dex-chan lover
@Kittypony To be fair he is facing an unknown enemy who appears to have mind controlled the entire town. That method would be very risky.

@Merilirem dunno about unknown after the B-Healer told him they suck balls and have no stamina it should be an easy walk after all he can do.

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn this hurts. If I knew this was coming, I'd have waited for the next chapter to come out first.

At the very least, Kaido knows now, and he's actually competent enough to do something about it. Still, their karmic retribution better be merciless and brutal.

Users who are viewing this thread