E-Rank Healer - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Double-page supporter
@tigerstar186 He charmed an entire town. Several towns actually if you include when they first ran into Carol. With that amount of power he should have had no problem with dominating the few people who were immune to his ability.

It just seems like a waste of a perfectly good ability within the story to throw it away on such a hollow character with no intelligence or motivation beyond "hyuck hyuck, lets get high ranks so people like us".

Who the heck cares about your rank? If you can just charm an entire town to believe that you did something you didn't do, then why did you even put yourself into a dangerous position in the first place. Just tell them you did something, charm them to believe it. If they ask for proof, charm them again and say you donated it or sold it off or someone else lost it. Heck, they already demonstrated that was an option in this town when the blamed their failure on their spirit healer. There was no reason to have Carol around, no reason to even have his flunkies following him. He could have done it all solo.

There was absolutely no point to what they were doing.

Kaido. An idiot. He should have decapitated the three. Or that charm caster at the very least! Imagine the number of people they've already swindled.

Found this just today and read it in one go 🥰.

Wow I like this story and it's the first time
I read such an fast live confession 🤣😍.
This dam heroe party hit what they deserve 😈. But I really hope they will be punished by being excluded of the guild and life imprison. Either way when the trial is hold I would like to see Carol recieving an higher rank after all this ashholes only got high ranked thanks to her

@tigerstar186 Nothing wrong with the age gap but she is still a kid and I personally wouldn't as they're too much hassle at that age.

But it all comes down to culture.

Dex-chan lover
Spoiler for next chapter if anyone is checking this
The guy at the end is the royal magician, and is also the one who sent that bird to Kaid's job last time.

He basically came to tell Carol to get off Kaid because of many reasons.
1. There's been 0 proof of her actual work, even the boss monkey they supposedly defeated was finish off by Kaid.
2. A LOT of other ladies who's been aiming to be Kaid's partner, all with higher ranks, wouldn't stay quiet on this.

So he gave her a challenge, that is to capture him within 3 days.

Well, she basically made herself super sticky glue, that also will send out poisonous smoke if the mage try to burn it.
He escaped from that, but then she used her other skill to spread out basically a mace spray++.
This improved version is specialized such that even the mage's own healing spell couldn't cure him of it and required Carol to give him her medicine to deal with it.

So in the end he is salty but a win is a win for her.
But with that said, the issue of her being E rank still remains (she can't party up with Kaid for quest, seeing as people would just say Kaid is lying about her work to give her the achievements)

And Carol decide she'll take an exam that'll prove her real skill.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Based on the mansion, hood, sleeves and rings the mysterious figure at the end is likely a high ranked or noble magic user. As for his comment, it's either lack of accurate information about her and not happy is so close to Kaido, and/or one of those politically minded cold blooded psychopaths who don't care about right or wrong, fact or fiction, but only appearances and making politically profitable connections. Then again could be Kaido's relative/close friend with a big chip on his shoulder who believes Kaido should only date/marry a woman of lineage and hero class ability as being barely good enough for Kaido and considers a peasant born, long standing E rank with no notable achievements (due to her old party stealing all the credit and lying,) as not even close to good enough for Kaido. Guess will just have to read on to find out who he is, what he's planning, and what his connection to Kaido is.

Wait, did I just find the story I've been looking for all this time? I always wanted a story where instead of the end goal being together, it'd just be a part of their lives. An actual romance rather than a 300 chapter lead up to a confession...

I was not expecting a confession sonealry in the series!!! 😍😍
But does this mean this is going to be a short one..?

MOST BADASS PRINCESS CARRY OF ALL TIME.

images

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhh yeahh they did it :D

but I'm a tad bit disappointed she didn't hit him so hard that time >.>
sugar levels are stable, mood is stable I guess... breathe in breathe out.

Fed-Kun's army
Ngl I probs would have thought of this as just generic trash, but they didn't pussyfoot around with the romance so I can respect.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: magic abuse. It's definitely abuse, but now with more magic. I wish that the spirit healer had gone with them. She needs perspective on what healers can do and how she compares.

Fed-Kun's army
The E Rank healer still doesn't get that the reason he accepted the quest was because he felt that he owed for saving him before, when she took that worm out. He being infatuated also was a factor obviously

Users who are viewing this thread