E, Shanai System Subete Wan'ope shiteiru Watashi wo Kaiko desu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - + extra

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions: @matcharuri
  • p1 So last month... apparently the new hire has resigned -> So last month... apparently the new hire resigned
  • p4 live in one -> live on one
  • p5 I'll make it so that it goes back as it once were...! -> I'll make it so everything goes back to how it was before...! [or similar]
  • p6 Right now, I'm now -> Right now, I'm
  • p6 Average employee's age is -> The average employee's age is
  • p6 Total number of employees is only 12. -> There are only 12 employees. // There are only 12 employees in total. // The total number of employees is only 12.
  • p6 A workplace that -> It's a workplace that
  • p6 Can I ask something? -> Can I ask you something?
  • p8 I'm glad a talent like yourself had joined us. -> I'm glad a talent like yourself joined us. // I'm glad a talent like you joined us.
  • p10 Yes... it is -> Yes... you are.
  • p11 After you've left the company, I've finally realised what I've done. -> After you left the company, I finally realised what I'd done.
  • p12 We were really at fault...!! -> It was entirely our fault...!! // The fault lies entirely with us...!!
  • p15 Other... -> [What is this referring to?]
  • p15 I wanna see what's the island's famous cuisine too -> I wanna see the island's local cuisine, too.
  • p15 Please Honma. -> Please, Honma.
  • p15 I'll do anything, any wish you have! -> I'll do anything, I'll fulfill any wish you have!
  • p15 That's great, request me anything! -> That's great, ask me for anything! // That's great, request anything of me! [Or maybe this should be something else entirely, since this line doesn't flow into the next page at all, i.e. into Honma's "Serves you right~".]
  • p20 likeability -> likability
  • p21 You've just recently changed jobs too, didn't you? -> You've just recently changed jobs too, haven't you? // You just recently changed jobs too, didn't you?
  • p21 a lot of a strong developers -> a lot of great developers
  • p21 I was wondering what's up with that. -> I was wondering what was up with that.
  • p21 The person I've always worked closely with, got fired. -> The person I'd always worked closely with, got fired.
  • p21 How old fashioned. -> How old-fashioned.
  • p22 He also had incredible skills -> He also has incredible skills
  • p23 in exchange, I taught him back -> in exchange, I taught him
fixed, thank you!

Dex-chan lover
Well she's in a growth arc. She learned to hate men because of the shitty old power harassing asshole (this chapter's guy) and all the other shitty guys at her old place with the typical Japanese company culture.

Now she's met a bunch of new people who treat her like an actual human being and sincerely beg her for unreasonable stuff (and admit right up front it's unreasonable) instead of demanding it. So she's thawing. She's not ready to find a may-UN and get married next week, but she kind of knows these people aren't actively malicious. Though I'm sure there will be setbacks.
I wonder if her ex-manager or her ex-colleague was a woman, is she gonna hate all women too? I bet not.

Dex-chan lover
What a great chapter. I love how vindictive she was about the whole call. Who gives af that you have a family? So do many other people, including her. Shouldn't have done stuff to put your family in jeopardy.

Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Ah right, they even said they needed far more overtime pay after she left, I was totally being absent minded there.
Not just that. I think that the manager was demoted because this is probably NOT the first time that a woman has quit and he'd blamed it on them being difficult with coworkers.

Dex-chan lover
When they say Islands, they mean the cointryside. The rural prefectures of Japan. Plus, it was just mainly a vindictive line to say in the end. It's more of "have fun rotting in the countryside" type statement.
That's better than "do you like the mountain or the sea?" (Maybe it's forest.) I heard that's the yakuza asking you where you want your body disposed of.

Users who are viewing this thread