Easy Going Scans

did you translate the manga Cheonnyeon Kumiho completely?
if not...then i hope you could finish it.

Thank you so much for translate "Brother for Rent"!! I really like the art in that manga. Beautiful!

Guys, next time when talking about a person whose gender is unknown - use 'they' pronoun because 'he/she' is just transphobic and it's not okay. This applies and to your translations, don't use 'he' describing a person, use 'they'

You have so many projects! Thank you all for your hard work! Please don't forget about "Dear, Only You Don't Know!"

Thanks for taking the time to translate all these great mangas for us. The Effort is truly appreciated.

BTW, I'm curious about something. Did you guys dropped Zettai Karen Children, or was an unfortunate victim of your servers fall?

Waaahhh, I'm sorry for what happened to your website.
But If I may, I recommend picking up a manga called "The Great Cleric" the manga raws has 30+ more chapters roughly and it only ended at chapter 5 scanlated.

Group Leader
These guys are fucking legends, true veterans of the scene and a battle scar to prove it

In case you missed it, i want to thank you for working on one outs. Truly a wonderful series, and I'm glad you decided to complete it.

Hey guys....do u still need more staff ..I would love to join. Your group...but how do I join...?
Plz tell me if I can join in group too..TY

Please finish zettai karen children for us, its so sad that no one does it when its close to the end....

Users who are viewing this thread