Eclair - Anata ni Hibiku Yuri Anthology - Vol. 4 Ch. 7 - The twitter of girls and waking of shyness (by Itou Hachi)

Dex-chan lover
So he's trying to normalize both pædophilia and urolagnia now. 🤮

Power Uploader
Unless both are okay with the pee fetish, they should end the relationship if one is always going to be creeped out (unless being creeped out is her fetish?)

Dex-chan lover
@ScarecrowB Eh, lots of people . . . maybe most people . . . are in love with people whose fetishes don't completely match up with theirs. They work it out.

Power Uploader
@Purplelibraryguy “Don’t completely match” is the key word, one thing is having a partner with a fetish that you just find slightly weird or is just not your fetish, but being with someone with a fetish that you find utterly gross (and in this particular case directly involves you) might be a deal breaker for some people. Then again, it all depends in how much that particular fetish creeps you out, if it’s within an acceptable margin then yes, it can be worked out.

Group Leader
Aah, another quality content from Itou Hachi-sama~ ❤️

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Been a while since Itou did a story this detailed and long, pretty good.

Dex-chan lover
@ScarecrowB I think we're on the same page. I may have discounted some of what she said just because Japanese lovers in manga seem to always call each other perverts etc. even when it's about normal sex stuff that they badly want. ;)

Aggregator gang
“Mom, the babysitter wanted to go in the bathroom with me.”
“Ha ha ha, what a character she is.”

Wtf mom?

Double-page supporter
Hachi never fails to make me more uncomfortable than I have ever been before

Users who are viewing this thread