Ee, Nouryoku Nashi de Party Tsuihousareta Ore ga Zenzokusei Mahoutsukai?!

Dex-chan lover
A manga about a dude who gets fired from his party for being weak, only to immediately discover that actually he’s gamebreakingly OP and he goes around being attractive to women and showing up his old party?

what is this genre-shattering creativity, I’ve never seen anything like it

Dex-chan lover
Haven't read it yet but the title and summary literally is the most generic thing possible and would be so forgettable

Dex-chan lover
So all the comments are aaying generic. Anyone know if there's a light novel for source material? Able to give insight to how trash?

Dex-chan lover
Done reading the first four chapters and yup, clears all the marks for being mid

Copy and paste of my comments on the chapters:
  • (Chapter 1) Oh wow MC gains the power of everything, not surprised and even wiling to go along with it since its part of the title. MC is apparently able to one-shot a "high-class" monster with a lvl.1 element attack... huh? Wait, there's element levels? Huh? MC gets a UI? Huh? Wait, there's actual levels? Huh? For this to suddenly pop out of nowhere is so sloppy and hell I bet the UI is a protagonist privilege ability and nobody else will have that power. And if it actually is a protagonist privilege then that's just bad writing since it would've made more since to either showed other peoples element levels or flat out don't have them and replace the UI with a magical voice in the head like they did with the end of the chapter
  • (Chapter 1) The power scaling is absolute trash. A mere level 5, a SING DIGIT LEVEL, is able to ONE-SHOT a monster, a HIGH-CLASS monster, with a mere LEVEL-1 ELEMENT attack. And there is literally no excuse for MC to be able to one shot that monster with the weakest of the weakest magic and it being the second time he's ever used magic, also the first time ever using that element too. (Also to add on to it: MC leveled up from lv.5 to lv.20 after one-shotting that monster with a lv.1 magic attack)
  • (Chapter 4) There wasn't any real sense of danger because the fight happened too quickly (4 pages if you only count MC stepping in) with only 2 chapters of build up before hand. And worse of all MC was somehow recognized by the nation for killing a boss-type monster without an actual explanation (not even rumors or suspicions of foul play)

Dex-chan lover
Can we get an actual "growth" manga instead?
You know, where the MC actually starts out weak and then slowly grows at a reasonable rate?

Why must we have all these titles where the MC is OP from chapter one? And that's not even touching all the other horrible tropes....
This manga is very much trash

Fed-Kun's army
generic af. The molestation-to-heal mascot catgirl is pretty gratuitous fanservice too. Not gonna follow this one

y'all call this trash yet continue to read it, pathetic. i think it's alright, it's not groundbreaking by any means but it's at least entertaining and has a somewhat interesting story so far.

It feel so rushed. Like the writer is in a race to hit every high fantasy trope.

I'm still going to read it.

Can we get an actual "growth" manga instead?
You know, where the MC actually starts out weak and then slowly grows at a reasonable rate?

Why must we have all these titles where the MC is OP from chapter one? And that's not even touching all the other horrible tropes....
This manga is very much trash
But he did start out weak, for like three pages....

Users who are viewing this thread