Eguchi-kun Doesn't Miss a Thing - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Eguchi And Yuuko

Fed-Kun's army
So is this complete complete. as in there will never be any future chapter and continuation?

Double-page supporter
wouldve been great if there was a timeskip and hajime ends up being married or dating her

Dex-chan lover
Always in our hearts
C4bxxjiXAAAt5Sg.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I ship this. This is a good and wholesome ship. They will get married and have gorgeous and/or classy children.

Dex-chan lover
I liked where it ended, while I would have liked to see something a bit more elaborated for the ending I think the author did a lot with the theme of the manga, guess we can only hope for a future work of hers.

Dex-chan lover
Where else was this going to go? It's a very specific premise with a very repetitive set up, so it's like...how much could you draw this out before it's just more of the same thing over and over.

Some things just end when they should. Seeing the author work on a more longform narrative series would be nice.

Dex-chan lover
I liked this. Gave us sufficient sexiness without being crass, and then it ended.

Dex-chan lover
It had an expected shelflife to begin with Eguchi in his current school stage.
That being said, there might've been enough content for more chapters, but it's unknown how many, for how long or if it would repeat itself after some time.

Aggregator gang
There wasn't really any direction with this series so I am not surprised it has ended.

There could have been more with Yuuko and that probably would gave this series some kind of development

Dex-chan lover
The ending was quite elaborated already, wasn't it? Eguchi's always undetected, but this time he almost got caught in the action (as expected from the girl who was with him since birth).

This... this was good. Is good, I should say. Probably the most calming ecchi I’ve ever read; Eguchi-kun carries a comforting sensation of subtle, sweet moments, made all the better with his kindness. I can happily call this a good read, and I’m looking forward to the author’s other works!
On a side note, while I’m normally neutral to cutesy, shoujo-style art, I was completely enthralled with the artstyle. It’s just... so nice. Really would recommend this to anyone you know who’s fine with ecchi.

Users who are viewing this thread