Einen Koyou wa Kanou deshou ka - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Is Long-Term Employment Possible?

Double-page supporter
thank GOODNESS baddies asylum did not leave us hanging on that cliff omfggggg....

LETS FREAKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOO START OF VOLUME 4 TOO!!!!!!!!!! LETS SEE MORE OF THIS HAPPY COUPLE YESSSSSSSSS

Double-page supporter
I don't.... I'm not sure I like this. It's kind of sweet but at the same time she quite literally was employeed by him. They also share nothing interests, skills or history wise. I guess it would've been less jarring of a change if sensei showed more interest in her, like teaching her magic tricks or cooking for her as a nice gesture. It also doesn't help that we had the other magician show up and be annoying for like 6 chapters right before this either.

Fed-Kun's army
blushing sensei is ending my life. legiterally killing me. waaaaaaa

tysm for the translation. <3

Dex-chan lover
I'm so happy man, she's so strong and straightforward and he's so understanding and a little bit tsundere. Adorable and precious couple.

I hope the author is enjoying the much needed hiatus!

Dex-chan lover
holy hell these two are amazing, they just speedrun all the romcom drama in one chapter!!!

Also damn hiatus, now :(((?

Well at least we still got a kiss before hiatus!!!

thanks for your work guys!!

Dex-chan lover
kyaa__by_wildtale_dgyisxi-fullview.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It’s hard for a series to get over the “Moonlighting“ effect (ancient term!), but I’d like to think that this author can pull off them having a wholesome relationship without it getting weird. Well, weirder than magic shenanigans.

Dex-chan lover
Well damn, I certainly didn't expect it to go that smoothly.

A hiatus here wouldn't be too surprising, if the author didn't know exactly where they wanted to go from here, but since this is an adaptation I guess that's not the case. Wonder when it's gonna come back.

Dex-chan lover
Whew, I'm glad this wasn't the end of the series or something.... this has been a very sweet series to follow. Good for her! Literally good for her.

Users who are viewing this thread