Einen Koyou wa Kanou deshou ka - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Is Long-Term Employment Possible?

Fed-Kun's army
Fcking finally!!! When I saw the raws I screamed and almost cried, I love them so much 😭💕 so 1st part ended and hiatus... I hope it returns soon (I saw a trailer for the manga and Junichi Suwabe voiced sensei !)

Contributor
I was about to cry because of angst, now I'm crying instead because I'm happy for them. Too precious😭💖 Thanks for the scanlation!

Dex-chan lover
SHE LEVELED UP! from house maid to house wife!
i was like DON'T FIRE HER JERK! to ooh nice happy ending!

Dex-chan lover
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! BEST COUPLE OH MY GOD I CANNOT EVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRYING SOBBIMG VOMITTING ON THE FREAKING FLOOR RN GOD WHEN IS MY TURN

Dex-chan lover
No m'dear, long term employment will not be possible, as the entire world has just passed from a sugar overdose :glee:

'twill be a long wait on hiatus, hopefully it is a restful and productive one

Fed-Kun's army
Im dying awwww😳😳😳
Sensei you are so fine and congratulation on your new status👍
Thank you TLsan see you later soon🙏👍

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy for the both of them, but at the same time I'm sad for Dedei. I hope she doesn't view this as a betrayal.

Dex-chan lover
MOTHERFUCKER... WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE.

I wasn't sold on this relationship getting like this, but... who am I to stay sour with this fluff going around.

i thought it would take a lot of chapter to reach this stage, but god it only takes 20 ?? THANK GOD

Double-page supporter
-deep breath- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! HECK YEAH! IT'S HAPPENIIIIIING! :wooow:

Supporter
YOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIIITTT!!! YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION, I JUST SCREAMED SO HARD I WOKE MY ROOMMATE UP!!!!!

Contributor
All those animals, and none of them singing and dancing to some Disney song.

Dex-chan lover
screaming and kicking my feet. their love was requited in their own way. have my congratulations as well, and get plenty of rest during the hiatus!

Users who are viewing this thread