Eiyuu Kyoushitsu - Vol. 11 Ch. 35.2 - Earnest's Marriage II

Contributor
Wind girl was supposed to easily win against arnest. If there is no "air" to burn, there is no way for arnest's flames to do anything.

Sorry about the late upload, some of our group's member were sick (me)!
glad you got better. o7

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I share some of others’ sentiment that this might be an unnecessary drama.
However, if this ends up with Blade maturing and realizing his feelings, then it would be worth it IMO. Any other outcome would be a letdown.
Also just don’t regress him back afterwards author.

Dex-chan lover
FMC is quickly turning into the worst girl through all those shitty NTR bait plotlines.

there is no way for arnest's flames to do anything.
Her flames use her magic as fuel, not the air. Also the girl literally throw 'wind' at you, which is basically force feeding air into the fire, the exact opposite of depriving her flames from air.

Dex-chan lover
I share some of others’ sentiment that this might be an unnecessary drama.
The problem isn't that it is unnecessary drama, it's that it's not only just a non-threat who's only causing problems because Ernest is being a retard and can easily be solved because literally nobody can say no to her class at this point if they're really motivated, it's also fucking repetitive.

Who've got like what? 5 previous 'Blade get jealous' plotlines? The one where the king hugged Ernest was already more than enough and progressed Blade to exactly where he needed to be.

Contributor
FMC is quickly turning into the worst girl through all those shitty NTR bait plotlines.

Her flames use her magic as fuel, not the air. Also the girl literally throw 'wind' at you, which is basically force feeding air into the fire, the exact opposite of depriving her flames from air.
And after they are ignited by her magic, what do they burn? Her magic is around on the atmosphere too?

The problem isn't that it is unnecessary drama, it's that it's not only just a non-threat who's only causing problems because Ernest is being a retard and can easily be solved because literally nobody can say no to her class at this point if they're really motivated, it's also fucking repetitive.

Who've got like what? 5 previous 'Blade get jealous' plotlines? The one where the king hugged Ernest was already more than enough and progressed Blade to exactly where he needed to be.
He was where he needed to be if the author hadn't regressed his way of acting right after that. Which he will probably do again after this stupid drama is resolved. To be honest, I don't even like Arnest, she is probably the least appealing girl on this series.

Dex-chan lover
what do they burn? Her magic is around on the atmosphere too?
Her magic still, see it basically as water coming off a water container through a fire fighter's water cannon.

To be honest, I don't even like Arnest, she is probably the least appealing girl on this series.
She was better at the start, now she's basically just 'the strong idiot', which is already Blade's role.

Aggregator gang
Ffs man, saw this coming after the chapter names for this volume but it's still annoying. K sure blade will have to nut up and actually tell her not to or go and solo the war in her place but like... this way is so boring and played out. Tropes are tropes for a reason I guess, it'd be nice to see him mature in a more creative way than the typical ntr bait though.

Dex-chan lover
I get the gimmick of the series but the way they constantly make Blade stupider anytime he becomes even slightly serious is a letdown. If anything he's actually regressed as a character at this point. Doesn't help that Ernest is progressively worse too compared to the side girls.

Contributor
Her magic still, see it basically as water coming off a water container through a fire fighter's water cannon.
Flames don't work like water, it needs a material for combustion to maintain. Her attacks would work like a flamethrower. It would reach a certain distance then disappear, and that's when flamethrowers are in a environment with oxygen to burn.

Dex-chan lover
Me this whole chapter
images

Dex-chan lover
Poked around on the RAWS, can't find 35.3? 36 is an entirely different chapter.
There's a small panel on chapter 37 where Blade interrupts Ernest getting married but idk if that's a flashback or just imagination.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

Poked around on the RAWS, can't find 35.3? 36 is an entirely different chapter. There's a small panel on chapter 37 where Blade interrupts Ernest getting married but idk if that's a flashback or just imagination.
Use spoilers tags and there is a 35.3 but seems raws sites skipped out the other 2 parts of it for whatever reason (in the gangan app 35 is split in 8 parts so lol), was able to find it in korean though, other way is for you to find Volume 11 rips since that Volume is only chapter 34 and 35.1 to 35.3

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Damn that really wasn't a good manga before but just that chapter alone made it into trash.

Stupid bullshit melodrama for absolutely no reason is never a good plot.
i saw one of the comments said that literally the "story" stays like this for 80 CHAPTERS (might not be exactly what i said but whatever) meaning we'll see the mc being the same ol childish hero and fmc being the same ol annoying tsundere for A LONG TIME

Users who are viewing this thread