Eiyuu Kyoushitsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 4.2 - Rosewood Academy's Training II

Dex-chan lover
if u had forgotten, the tanned girl introduced "sweets" to alicia and so this chapter is a joke of her addiction for it...

Dex-chan lover
I don't recall when I'd have last time seen so purposefully stupid a chapter in any fantasy (including isekai) series. Sure, many series would have utterly inane chapters due to the author's lack of skills, but this chapter was idiotic on purpose.

Double-page supporter
Just because you can do it, doesn't mean that you should 😄

Double-page supporter
Actually 1M calories is not much because what some people call calorie is in fact kcal, so a thousand. Thus in a day people needs an average of 2500000 calories.

Contributor
I decided to do some math. Assuming they are referring to DIETARY Calories in the first place and not thermal lower-case-c calories, which makes sense since they are referring to human being burning calories and not a fucking car.

After playing with wolfram alpha and inputting ((384.6 *10^24 watts in Calories per hour) / surface area of the sun in meters) , The sun puts out about 50 million Calories per hour per square meter of the suns surface. The human body is 1-2 square meters in surface area.

She should be roughly 1/50th as energetic as the surface of the sun, assuming 100% of that energy is converted to light and heat and emitted from her.

Dex-chan lover
If she trained everyday, how could she even gain weight? Sword training is draining you know?

Dex-chan lover
Oh status quo.

I think i have only read one manga where the girl who is having weight problems actually kept them.

Users who are viewing this thread