Eiyuu Kyoushitsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 11 - An encounter with something that tastes better than me 1

Huh... That is one big doggo... Oh god, they're gonna eat that too, aren't they?

Nep

Dex-chan lover
It is really mysterious how these oversized mountains of doom ever get the sneak up on anything or anyone.

Dex-chan lover
So it turns into MonHun, with Final Fantasy crossover? Just like in MHW then.

Fed-Kun's army
So basically its the FFXIV collab event in MHW. Dont tell me they will have to contend with Meteor and Charybdis next ch lmao

This made my day

oNtRv9Y.png

Fed-Kun's army
This damn king clearlt want to reduce Blade's life doesn't he...

Group Leader
@Nep The planet is constantly shaking due to Behemoths walking all over the place, so humans have adapted to it and just tune it out.

Is that a mudafukin Monster Hunter reference? Also why is that minotaur wielding Doomhammer?

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 Its not even about the planets shaking. Such large things would LITERALLY block the sunlight if it so much as even appear in view. Pretty sure they usually don't have chameleon skins or anything. (and I have seen a real chameleon before. They are completely shit at hiding unless they are literally standing still at that one "sweet spot"). Behemoths are like elephants. Hell, they are LARGER than elephants.

Users who are viewing this thread