Eiyuu Kyoushitsu - Vol. 5 Ch. 13 - Sexual Awakening

Ya, I usually hate dense MC's, but in this case, it's really not that bad. The guy was raised, basically from an infante to be a fighter, heck, a hero. Almost dying on a weekly basis, not having ANY physical (as in playing around as a kid) or emotional contact with other people, let alone females absolutely does things to a person's head. And this whole situation is the girls that love him are trying to get him to open up and understand these things. Hell, the girls even explicitly say he's got the mentality of a five-year-old.

Again, I hate dense MC's, but it's really not that bad in this particular case and in fact kind of cute seeing all these girls doing their best to get the guy to notice them. Say what you want about the guy that is gradually maturing, he gets to see naked women on the daily in-person and bathe with them.

Dex-chan lover
pff with the amount of culture hes learning he will truly ravish them once he awakens

@attosuru would a 5 year old get excited over this? NO. He is a 5 year old inside, because he lifed in the mountain alone many many years.

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F That is what Jessica is hoping for. She is hoping for Gilgamesh 2.0. Though I do not understand how his hormones do nothing

"Not a bubble"

...Can't be sure if TS is trolling us, or if that was a note to them that they forgot to take out.

Page 2 also has the same line in 2 different bubbles.

Dex-chan lover
Well when he finally does awaken he will have some high spec material on a high spec girl to work with.

Contributor
@CardiBSlays she is violent, not honest with her own feelings, gets in the way of the other girls and treats him badly when it is convenient. It's the type of cliched tsundere that I simply dislike. Don't want to look like I'm taking this too serious, just saying why I think she is the worst between all girls.

@hezkezl lol im proofreader. I personally dont like eiyuu that much, thats probably why. If you could please tell me the mistakes i made, it would help. Eiyuu also gets harder to proofread the more i read the chapter

@jokerxhisoka Well, I love tsunderes. I find them the most relatable to me. I find it relatable to not be honest with your feelings because it's hard. Violence is a way for tsunderes to hide their embarrassment. I find it cute tbh when she can't be honest. And plus she is very supportive and I like how she mingles with him. She's sort of chill like she isn't desperate for the mc which I absolutely love. She doesn't always try to woo him unless forced by the girls. I'm not into fls whose sole purpose in manga/manhwa is trying to get the mc's heart. It makes me uncomfortable, I don't like desperate fls, not trying to be harsh. Honestly, I like hard to get girls rather than ones easy to get. It takes a while to fully get a tsundere's love and for the tsundere to admit it, which is why I love them bc I can watch the progress. Their character is always interesting to me bc they are always the most fun. While most honest docile girls I see are boring.... idk, Ig this just have something to do with preference. She is the best girl to me.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Sophia.
+
Emotionless seduction seems to resonate with me.

Dex-chan lover
Most of this chapter was weird but on the note of Arnest and blade being a good fit considering both Arnest and Blade have spent the odds of there life focused on things like sword fighting and training instead of having an actual childhood, you could say there’s something there for them being “a good fit”

Dex-chan lover
Seeing how bold Mao is, I think seducing is one of the demons war tactic too. So as an ace card of human, he is tempered to suppress his own emotion. Thats why in present he grow to become like that. Still a kid yet can make a perfectly logical solution in dangerous situation.

Users who are viewing this thread