Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.2 - Melee (pt2)

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, they kind of suck, but what do you ACTUALLY expect from a 7 year old and fairly frail girl? Assassin or not, once you're in an open fight (which she shouldn't have been in THE IDIOT) your options are limited.

In isekai series with OP protag : Protag is too OP. So boring. No stake.
In isekai series with not OP protag : Protag is weak. She should beat every villain ez. So boring.

Come on comments. I thought you all hated OP protag that oneshot baddies. Here for once, we have a protag that had trouble with a villain for once.

My question is if you saw her (a young girl) fight for her life why didn't you help out in the first place mysterious girlie?

could be a few more days before I release chapter 12.1. This chapter source has a lot of blur, microscopic kanji thats taking a long time to figure out. I'm not even halfway through!

But i promise you it's worth the wait. This arc will end with 12.1

What kind of hero is she from her previous life? I thought things gonna be a bit easy since she is a "hero" with all the experience from her previous life, even with a child body atleast she could use the fighting experience as a reincarnator. Would be better if the reincarnation aspect is erased and go with the story of an innocent little girl trying to leveling up with a status as the daughter of the hero.

Yo, imma be real for a bit, what's with Nice and getting her left arm injured? She got bit by kobolds, then the bird grab thing, and now nicked by the sword. What's next, it will get cut off?

Dex-chan lover
You mean to tell me that this man is somehow blockading the sword, all bow shots, thread, while still posing any reasonable threat to the girls in the coffin? Come on author. This is a bit ridiculous

Fed-Kun's army
Wait....plot armor.....

COME ON......................................................................................what happened to all the good writers?

Fed-Kun's army
So random scrub tier soldier is out-braining and out-muscling one of the six "heroes" who has help and was reborn as the daughter of his former comrades? He/she's not much for having all that character setting. Basically only as good as any random girl you find in town.

Double-page supporter
@Eksentrysyti hey speed reader he mentioned that he lack the strength to take on any grown up with some experience like 20+ times since the start of his training and even before that.....this aint your typic reincarnation with past skill all leveled up 1hit man. He might have the skills and more but the level of the body he's currently in and his control over his skill is still weak as he had to start from scratch.

Edit: Other than his mistake with not activating his skill when he was caught I see no problem in understanding his struggles facing the dude.

BITCH IS JUST WATCHING SOME KIDS GETTING ATTACKED BY A KIDNAPPER WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS MANAGKA’S MIND DO YOU HONESTLY THINK SHE’LL BE A “SAVIOR” CHARACTER IN OUR EYES?

Dex-chan lover
@TheHiddenToad isn't she the god? God in most manga are supposed to be neutral and would help either side of the battle if it's entertaining to them

And this battle is kinda dumb, the kidnapper is blocking and attacking their attack, which means that he's not focusing on the hostage, but the kidnapper is also dumb, why did he threaten them by saying "if you run and alert the adults, I will kill the girl (hostage)" basically meaning fight me or the girl died, where he could've just easily say surrender or the girl died, it's so much easier that way, and without having to hurt the potential merchandise (mc)

Users who are viewing this thread