Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.1 - The New Class

The other one was better, as it had translation notices to explain things, like the purpose of a school entrance ceremony.

MTL can be readable but the dude also used MTL for grammar check without trying to figure out what any of the original sentences were trying to say so nothing connected. It’s like whoever did it couldn’t read English.

Supporter
You’re a wonderful person, and I totally sympathise with how annoyed you got. A great effort and THANK YOU for showing how it should be done.

Double-page supporter
Oof......... Mean...... I know I also took a shot at the guy who made an attempt..... But going so far as to redo the entire chapter they did to show them how bad they are? Dude the balls on you. I'm not sure if I should be cringing or extremely impressed at your efforts...

Either way thanks for the chapter, much love

Double-page supporter
Man I would’ve revived my own machine translating techniques to show how little effort the guy put in

Dex-chan lover
so this is what a quality solo manga release looks like impressive

Huzzah! A translation I can actually read!

I normally don't criticise translation, but that other one made me half-insane trying to understand what was going on.

Users who are viewing this thread