Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 17.2

Dex-chan lover
@Bbg55 I doubt we'll something that completely outs the MC anytime soon, probably not until sometime after the MC learns how to temporarily transform (wouldn't be much point to mentioning this magic otherwise.) Though more clues to create suspicion aren't impossible, maybe we'll find out the dwarf guy isn't as much of a hero as we think after he finds out something towards the end of this arc or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
So the 6 six heroes consist of: 1 vanguard, 1 tank-vanguard, 1 healer-support, 1 tactician-vanguard, 1 mage, and 1 all rounder. What a balanced party..

wtf is wrong inside this dumbass glasses bitch, they're litteraly heroes that save the world

Dex-chan lover
"This is the true power etc"
Uh, no? This is a sunday morning stroll. You can't see full power unless the fight is a struggle, stupid.

The skill name is Holy Jail which is in furigana. The text God's Worship is wrongly translated. (神の檻) means Divine/God's Cage.
Typically when translating the skill you dont need to translate the Kanji as the actual skill name is in katakana. The kanji is just to give explanation as to what it means.

The fuck this is their full power. Lady they just said it was a small fry, they just use like 10% of their power. You should see they fighting a dragon or demon lord or something. Imagine what they can do.

You supposed to be intelligent one lady.

Double-page supporter
@Bbg55
I'm just waiting, for the party of 5 to fight a hard boss and MC comes in to save the day, using his thread manipulation, explaining to your parents that you're their deceased comrade, that will be amazing
@Winberri
Same. I always wonder if he’ll ever gets found out.
I dun mind spoilers :eyes:
You really want spoilers?
Warning: this is also a spoiler for those reading the novel as it gets translated. -
Close to the end of the novel, the village Nicole was raised in (up north) is being attacked by a large army of powerful demons. Many cities are being attacked all at once for that matter. Lyell and Maria are there trying to defend the village where they live... but there are simply too many. Lyell is a powerful warrior, but by no means a "tank" character. Nicole teleports on scene and has to use her threads to pull Lyell back so he doesn't get killed right there by a powerful attack he couldn't avoid. So Nicole had no choice but to expose herself, or watch her parents/comrades die.
Now much sooner (translated novel readers already know this) -
Maxwell is going to figure it out, but agrees to keep the secret. And Maxwell was keeping his old back piece that deployed mythil threads. But basically Nicole is being sloppy. Too many incidents after Nicole arrived and the missing piano wire. Including the semi-soon incident with criminals getting killed in a way that was obviously done by Reid. Then Reid again appearing in a another place where Nicole happened to be.

BTW I'm very much looking forward to those scenes in the manga. Far better than anything we've seen thus far. The beginning is really just treading water IMO.

man, this manga really suffers from the art quality, really wasnt that bad when it was just people but that flame giant was really uninspiring lol.

Users who are viewing this thread