Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu

Double-page supporter
I find the plot unsettling somehow. Imagine if you found out your precious daughter was a guy and not just any guy, but your past comrade

Group Leader
@Tonikill1 That would be great. I’d install a one way mirror in her room and witness some nice yuri action

I’m joking lmao

Double-page supporter
Skimming the web novel raws to see if certain issues ever get resolved
like how will his/her parents get further descendants if he doesn't have a penis and he doesn't like men. and will his friends ever find out he was reid.
All of these questions do get addressed. Yes he does reveal it at some point but he was disguised a few times so that people couldn't connect the dots to his current self immediately. Yes and Yes for the other thing about the family line. His parents make him a sister. And his friends developed a sex chance medicine that restores his penis

Dex-chan lover
The dramatic drop of art quality in recent chapters is absolutely amazing. It's like the more chapter the manga gets, the more lazy the mangaka gets.

In chapter 12.1, the manga went from being pretty good, to actually shit.

Final rating is 5/10 and that's because I somewhat enjoyed it before that chapter.

Is the series good now? Is the mc not useless with a sword or whatever she was practicing? I dropped this a long time ago already because the mc was so weak and not even utilizing her previous life knowledge to get stronger

Looks like our protag is playing on the easiest difficulty. At this rate, he/she will never have to win a fight without the help of the god. I wish our protag never got the help of the god.. Now it feels like the manga is going downhill from there.

This manga is meh. The fact that mc was a hero doesn't affect anything (a few flashbacks is all what you get); he completely ignores all his previous life experience. And even the slice of life part of the story is bad. Don't waste your time on this piece of terrible writing.

define "terrible". It isnt great in any way but to call it terrible writing (compared to other mangas with better ratings) is an exaggeration beyond doubt.

SO yeah, I would generally agree that this manga is "meh" but the writing would need to be worse than this to be called terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread