Eiyuu to Kenja no Tensei Kon: Katsute no Koutekishu to Kon'yakushite Saikyou Fuufu ni Narimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Dex-chan lover
I absolutely love both mcs. They aren't arrogant asshole, or super edgy. They're even straightforward and honest with their feeling to each other.

I can't wait to see how their relationship evolves.

Aggregator gang
Finally, it's been a while since the last chapter was uploaded
Boiled elria in this chapter is kinda cute tho😳

Supporter
I bet thats why she looks so freaked out. She told all her elf friends that she had a man she loved but couldnt be with, and then at her funeral, he comes charging in to die at her side. So she definitely knows that the "hes going to find out i was in love with him in the last life!!!", but might not know about his actions (unless she heard the story before.)
Lol
All the elves (in the past) become such huge fans of tragic love after seeing him fight his way to die at her side. They pass down the story not because of obligation or favor by BECUASE ITS SOOOO CUTE

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so elves are actually immortal in this setting?

What the hell did Elria die to then?

hope there're no cliche from Elria & Reid maniac cult that make them separated or some shit.

Dex-chan lover
Raid san, you better not cheat:kek::lol:
reid-san-you-better-not-cheat-v0-taut9h8a88ib1.png

Dex-chan lover
Lol it was cute how they pat each other's head after the test

Also the headmaster's reaction towards the two problem students was funny. And she's cute

Users who are viewing this thread