Eleceed - Ch. 130

i agree with yu yu need to gtfo (idk how to do the mention thing someone help) fully. ahahah also that baekdu leader bout to get fucked as soon as he's exposed and *deep breath* kayden, jisuk, subin, wooin, jiyoung, inhyuk, everyone in the comments, kayden some more, and anyone else i forgot is gonna be the ones doing it kekekeke

i-
I CANNOT DESCRIBE THE SHEER AMOUNT OF HATRED, LOATHING, DISGUST, AND ANGER I FEEL TOWARDS THAT BAEKDU JACKASS BITCH FUCK FACE WHORE ASSHOLE OF A LEADER
ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHH

i'm okay, i'm calm. vErY CaLM
edit: also sorry for the swearing but I CAN'T NOT SO-

I feel like the guy beside Baekdu's boss will tell Kayden everything....hopefully.

my absolute favorite thing about this series is these kids' friendship. the rough start, the growth, the depth!! makes me clutch my heart from how precious they all are,

I bet/hope Kaiden is going to come up with a way to heal Jiwoo. I mean this guy somehow turned himself into a cat, he can do anything. Also electricity and nerves... they are connected sort of.

Mr. Villain Sir, can I call you that, ok I’ll call you that, you see when push someone to the edge by threatening them there is a high probability that they will fight back or kill, and well uh that Kayden fellow, you see he was very strong even though he was injured and now he’s going to get stronger, do you see where I’m going with this? no? Okay so he is probably going to annihilate you as you know Mr. Kayden is pretty well known for being pretty strong that the whole world respects and fears him, mostly fearing him but hey, I’m sure you will figure it out just look at the directions of how to beat the protagonists in the Villain manual it’s on page [REDACTED]. (Can’t have you Heroes finding out our secrets!).

on the brighter side of it, if you hadn't been in bad condition, you wouldn't have met Jiwoo.

Sh*ts are about to break lose..You just wait baekdu pres..You're going to end up like your father..

And that guy who calls you hyung, hope he step up and told everyone what he was thinking/suspicions about you..

Users who are viewing this thread