Elf Deck To Senjou Gurashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - Marching footsteps of death

LTV

Aggregator gang
Good chapter. Thanks for the translation.

Pretty fun, I'm assuming by the end of this they manage to find their way home considering the number of chapters left. Pretty excited though.

Dex-chan lover
well damn, I thought he was going to make peace with all but turned into pillaging villages instead.

Dex-chan lover
In a couple of chapters: fighting for survival => taking over the world.
That escalated quickly.

ngl i like it this way better. it's gonna be way more fun than if it's a bit dark like this

SICK! I was excited for this manga, because of what it was related to. But now I just love it on its own! Great twist in the plot! Love this so far!

Thanks for the translation!

Genocide all of your opponent field card and deck card. Take all of your opponent card pile, add it to your deck, draw 3 card.

Dex-chan lover
Considering she can only draw one a turn and summon it it's going to be a while to summon all these 1/1 civilians.

Dex-chan lover
I keep hearing someone whispering "Pot of Greed" in the background.

Its shocking that they went with this type of scenario cause most authors would go with the "I wanna help and go back home" and then its the same old same old.

Dex-chan lover
@Red225 not necessarily, if this manga follow MTG format to a T, then there exist card that can create unit without the card being "tapped" (in the manga term, only once a day) which i assume the elder is one. So he can make as many 1/1 elf token as long as he have the mana for it, and considering the elf tribe innate(?) ability is basically tapping creature for green mana, the MC can create soooooooooooooo many elf in just a couple of day basically overruning the world with elfs.

Kinda confused by the new summon's mentality. She rebukes MC for holding white against her will be gets mad when white tries to back out of the deal?

Users who are viewing this thread