Elf Deck To Senjou Gurashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Revenge and Overrun

Dex-chan lover
oh god

i see the axe

why you do this to us author
all i want is a True Neutral futa MC

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch but didn't look like that on Earth. Considering she didn't know about "others" from the first one, now she just going on a rampage like nothing. It didn't build right.

Dex-chan lover
They really get into the planeswalker mindscape, I see.

Dex-chan lover
Return to earth but you stay an intersexed elf lord sounds like few downsides

The Elf Deck may be Strong, Hard and Thick but it cannot protect it's Length from the Axe...

Dex-chan lover
Wait, is the red one the one with a machine body, or did the axe-rush ruin the narration? Because it's been forever since I played MTG, but red sounds like the wrong color for magitek cybernetics.

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake
Transparency / colourless / is the robot MW. ( most colourless cards are artefacts or artefact creatures like robots and golems )

Red is the werewolf who killed the black sisters with his goblin/orc army.

Red werewolf cards are actually a thing in magic the gathering btw, there was a whole expansion made around transforming cards where a lot of them were vampires or werewolves )
Most werewolves were green, but almost as many were red with a small number of black werewolves ( black and blue transformation cards were mostly vampires and science abominations. )
Whites were monster hunters or town guards who defended the cities from the other colours´ monsters at night.

Example of transformation cards.

f669b1155df53d99e0a4db7520737252.jpg

c6e0453cb03bb9191211278daac37678.jpg

aberrantresearcher-perfectedform.png

top-transforming-creatures-in-magic-the-gathering.jpg

harvesthand-scroungedscythe.png

@Winberri
@Fug
@Legion_01
@Wolvenworks
@FgoSegul

There seem to be 29 chapters of this manga and we are at 11 now. (the last chapter came out a little before the new year from what I can tell)
So it might not have been axed as much as it was rushed unnecessarily from the start. ( assuming the story is actually finished, I have not read the raws myself)
But again, some might call that being axed anyway so .... eh.

Dex-chan lover
The card aspect is really good, its so sad that it just ends at chapter 12. Axe-kun why! We also didn't explore much of the MC being a futanari.

Users who are viewing this thread