Elf Deck To Senjou Gurashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - Marching footsteps of death

Dex-chan lover
@analbreach i think he’s probably a character that falls into the honor archetype hence why he’s upset at mc for holding one little girl captive and more upset that the girl essentially wanted to use her card as bargaining chip instead of fulfilling her promise.
Maybe.

This is now basically a game of commander where the power player gets their infinite combo online by negotiating non-aggression from the one player that could stop them lol

@Massmada265 and THIS, my friends, is exactly why you never let the control players ease up on the combo player, ESPECIALLY when it's mono green. Nothing good ever comes of mono green combo. Brostorm is fucking terrifying.

pretty sure blue tricked Green into clearing the way for him, as there has been no fact checking before green went on a killing spree

Kill everyone, so everyone can be saved.

Yeah, definitely don't see anything wrong with /that./

This is the real message this story is trying to send, I think. Don't fear elves, or isekais, or orcs, or even God.

Fear High Schoolers. They're the real threats.

Fed-Kun's army
A philosophical hold followed by a genocide, what a great pair

Aggregator gang
Well this makes sense for a character named "Usurper" but they better have some way of milling the deck, lol

Dex-chan lover
Wow the MC is just going to slaughter everyone to summon an evil god. I can see the point I am guessing where the author got told to start ending the series.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
The logic of this comic is incredibly dumb and all the characters' design is parodistic at best. Each "so-called" isekai'd human has a personality as shallow as a pool and either suffer from madness or just lazy writing. Too bad, this had potential.

Users who are viewing this thread