Elf Deck To Senjou Gurashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - Marching footsteps of death

Supporter
@Willie29 so far it seems that because 'cards' you've killed instead of going to a graveyard actually get sent you the killers 'deck'. Having your cards taken/destroyed equals death to the 'player' (MW as they call it in the manga) so what best to do? Increase your deck size by mass murdering everything in your surroundings.

I don't think they've explained much of how the mono green deck works but apparently, it's strong.

This turned into overlord but with no plot and character are swalow as frick

Dex-chan lover
It seems like there's some kind of revelation MC had by the fact some information has been shared by Sabas over the Life and Death rule in this world.
If she needs more card, then she needs to kill.
But at the same time, morality, she thinks she will not commit a real genocide because she can revive them and guide them to the right path accordingly to her judgement.
If her judgment were like an Earth/Japan way of managing the citizens, then it is right i guess...

Dex-chan lover
...ok wait what? Why the...what the...

Am I missing something or was having everyone almost die such a horrible death + being unable to do anything to prevent it break the MC beyond the point of morality or something? I think I don't get why MCs doing what it is doing now, and the way the manga has presented his actions certainly hasn't helped much at all. From the moment the elves were almost wiped out, the MC seems more broken into violence and ruthlessness than anything else.

Dex-chan lover
"Enough with the roleplay"
MC has been openly talking about the game and its expansions the entire time my dude WDYM

Also i have more sympathy for his bullies than for MC himself
Hes a fucking psycho

MC gets the forbidden knowledge that everyone can only be properly saved if she kills them first.
First thought is genocide, but for the greater good.
This is top entertainment.

Dex-chan lover
I love how the author's other elf work is a lovely cooking manga, while this one is all "The path to salvation is paved with the blood and bone of innocents and sinners alike."

Dex-chan lover
If every kill goes to her deck then by doing such killing spree she is filling it with shitty 0/1 or 1/1 white villagers...
If she can only draw one card a day, polluting her sleek green elf combo deck with a ton of trashmobs without any synergy is the stupidest thing she can do.

Users who are viewing this thread