Elf Deck To Senjou Gurashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - Marching footsteps of death

time to take over
images

everyone is terrified of green up until the fucking wasteland player starts shitting out eldritch horrors.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
I like the description of "Overlord but with no plot or character depth". This is goofy af but I love it lol

Group Leader
Grandma drowning the plants under her while thinking about that Futa dick.

Edit: Holy shit, is this how the other series is started? The MC beats the Dark God with their world full of elves, realizes that the food sucks and starts summoning randos from Earth to improve living conditions?

wait... so MC suddenly becomes evil and quite happy to just become a mass murderer?

Dex-chan lover
ok mc is an odd ball, you rarely see an isekai where the mc sentence a whole world to death

@HDMI1
now that you mention it, the friend of this MC is the MC from the other elf series but somehow he got isekai'd before

I did not expect this series to go that way. If this chapter is anything to go by, I think this series is going to end with the MC being trialed at the Hague.

Dex-chan lover
Wowie, this manga made another 90 degrees turn and went off the deep end real fast...
Also wouldn't killing random nobodies be bad for his deck because it fills up with a bunch on trash creatures?

Granted he is eventually going to run out of cards if he doesn't at some point which usually results in defeat/death in these types of card games...
But still...

@VIVIT
@HDMI1

First thought:
Wait, wtf really?

Second thought:
But with his friend disappearance being the reason for the bullying ( which lead to this MC getting isekai´d )
Then you would need time travel or something for that...

This could just be a case of similar art styles because of the same author/artist working together.
Unless you two have seen something I missed?
Nice theory tho, I like it.

Group Leader
uh

LMFAO

@goldenzeal yes i thought so too. wouldnt you only wanna kill good monsters? seems like he'll only be drawing trash from now on x)

Dex-chan lover
@Ciel

There is a flip side to it though...
Elfs are trash monsters anyway and are only good because of their racial synergies.
So instead of drawing 2/2 that can get buffed( with like +7 +7, but besides the point ), he might be drawing 2/3 or 3/3 like the knight.
He could still use them as cannon fodder.

But that still doesn't make it worth killing all those civilians who should by all right be 1/1 without abilities or weak once at best.

I understand MC's genocide route. Quality over quantity is the rule of thumb for deck building. They can only draw once a day, why waste it on trash?

The problem lies in MC's predicament. MC is bound to come up against various deck builds which means that he/she will inevitably face opponents that are to his/her disadvantage. I think the right call here is versatility over speciality. Having a versatile deck that can counter anything seems like the best decision. Especially seeing as how the world works where the game is perpetual.

(When MC said that he/she'll die when she runs out of cards to draw, I think she was worried of facing a mill deck)

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap, that turned dark fast! The isekai'd lead here turned mass murderer quicker than Rimuru!

So the saint bitch is Canadian!!?!? She is such a heretic!

Users who are viewing this thread