Elf Deck To Senjou Gurashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Revenge and Overrun

Dex-chan lover
So did the author have an idea for a long story and it was cut down because I don't understand a single thing that is happened since the orc parts

Group Leader
@Scrabbleman Because the author was told the series is getting axed and was trying to wrap up the story by immediately murdering the rest of the planet. Next chapter is the last one.

Dex-chan lover
MC makes sense to me, in a convoluted way. They keep flipping between the roles of the player and the character.

It's like playing D&D. You can chat with the other players OOC, but that's you, not your character. But what if all of the players are actually on the board? Well, when you talk to other players, you can still OOC, but when it's time to get down to business, you're the piece, not the player.

Fed-Kun's army
The narrative structure is degenerating.

Ah, it's getting axed. Nevermind, you go author, speed your way to the end.

That's a shame. The series had a lot of potential; but it just kept running down a hill. It was amazing at first, but now it's just like "Here's a chapter that was going to be an entire arc in 30 pages".

Dex-chan lover
What a good MC we have got such a good outlook on his priority's heh

LTV

Fed-Kun's army
MC elf and white really have no loss if they go back tbh... kind of a shame it got axed like this.

Dex-chan lover
Shame it was axed, i enjoyed this series. Maybe there’s novel or something i can read :(

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Well, maybe it makes sense that a loner high school student who was bullied would turn into a violent psychopath once transported into his card game world as a power fantasy character...

Users who are viewing this thread