Elf Deck To Senjou Gurashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - The heartbeat of war

Fed-Kun's army
The goblin catapult looks very silly. How are you gonna accurately hit the target with 3 goblins at one?

Contributor
thx
g0yFqkX.gif

is everyone who is a player reincarnated? or are they npcs as well or something i dont really understand. Like is that saint girl and old wizards also japanese people

wait... so the saint is blaming the elves for killing the humans and beastfolks, which was the orc's fault... and now she's asking the same elves she blamed to help her? this is something

Dex-chan lover
@Okatama not just that, the reason they were able to kill so many innocent people, was because she attacked her without thinking. She did hurt the MC greatly and many innocent too. Now claiming and blaming in such a way ...... honestly that character is garbage. She was portrayed as forgiving and nice and everything, but here it is just disdain and arrogance. Which doesnt make sense without the first beeing just a lie or pretending.

Honestly it only appears to me as a plot device to put the saint against the MC and all.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... somehow this manga need some more explanation instead battle scene... I still bit confused even I already re read it.

@Okatama she definitely typical idiot who saying justice this justice that but don't have power to prove nor protect it.

@Dragou you know how it is. the saint is always the right one, everyone else is a heretics and should be honored to help the saint. this is kappa moment right here

Dex-chan lover
@Okatama and that is where the character doesnt make sense, because he was nothing like that in how she was portrayed earlier. Her whole resentment doesnt make sense in how she was established.

Dex-chan lover
that saint need to be put in her place! MC should've mentioned that she's the one who ruined MC plan to save the town in the first place. if we're playing the blame game it was the saint's hand that is filled with the townspeople blood cuz of her rancid attack

Dex-chan lover
Pages 11 through 16 of chapter 8, Orcs threatened to kill the human survivors into attacking the elves, elves killed everyone, human hostages and the orcs.

Dex-chan lover
"this is mission given to us, magicwalkers".... proceed to fight each others, brain please

Dex-chan lover
Man, with a mana ability that basically gives you infinite counterspells as long as you have the mana for, yeah its broken alright.

Dex-chan lover
Infinite counterspell deck. Yeah, it’s broken the stronger the enemy spells are. I guess spam decks counter it but that cost really is broken.

Dex-chan lover
From the looks of it, I'm going to guess that all Rulers don't like each other. She asked for help due to desperation but she still doesn't like Elf-chan.

Dex-chan lover
Flow of the chapter is weird.

Is hat dude the red planeswalker?

Fed-Kun's army
honestly the storytelling is garbage. Complete uno reverse on the char of the saintess, the MC flips faster than a switch, and the orc with 1 life and loads of atk being still alive is pure bs. 1 hp means that even a scratch kills him, how can be limbless and active? I would understand if he died and resummoned, but this is just a plot device.

Dex-chan lover
I love that a banned card character was introduced. Doesn't seem like its possible to ban them in this world so if you get one, it must be completely broken. Also I do wonder if the saint will accept that the resason why the town was destroyed is her fault because she killed the elves that were beating the orcs. Probably won't though.

Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread