Elf-san wa Yaserarenai - Vol. 7 Ch. 38 - Appointment 38: Rumbling Boo

Double-page supporter
Thank you, translator notes, I was thinking the same thing - cyclops are supposed to be helpers of Vulkan/Hephaestus, the Forge God, who's hammering produces thunder. Maybe because she's such a "delicate" specimen, she never got time in the shop?

Contributor
Hitomi is so cute. Just a massive ball of sweetness (as long as she isn't sparring with Oga-san).

Dex-chan lover
I like to think they could hear AC/DC getting gradually louder and louder in the background right before she became huge.

Double-page supporter
Finally a whole chapter for best girl. Thanks for the translation.

Double-page supporter
4cc.jpg

Glad Hitome Finally got her own chapter too. She quickly became one of my favorites here and her dynamic with Oga is always hilarious; not to mention how great it is seeing her SUPA thiccness lol.
Every time i see one with her and Oga together i know it will be great. Anyway, Glad she's getting more individual shine. Ive been wanting to see more of her own personality without the clash of the titans beef lol.

Dex-chan lover
I need an entire chapter of Hitome in her giant naked form different angles.

Double-page supporter
Tall is justice. But this a bit to voluptuous. Well good thing Tomoatsu is taking care of it.

Group Leader
Thank you Synecdoche for giving some love to the secondary ladies! We got a solo Oku chapter, Kushanda chapter, and now Hitome chap!

Dex-chan lover
Hitomi got that fluffy thiccness; Oga's is like a muscled thicc... getting to see the best of both worlds here.

I tend to forget, but if he has enough strength to put pressure on someone as big as Hitomi, then he must be really strong, despite looking like a weakling. Or maybe its all about technique rather than strength.

Users who are viewing this thread